DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 41 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Hey all!

We seem to have resolved this with the updates @superteddy57 pushed.

The trick is this: If a character changes ownership while still represented in the combat tracker, it throws a bunch of errors. If you remove and re-add them (and have them roll init), the errors stop.

Let me know if anyone is interested in testing this with me.

We played today and the error recurred every time we did anything in the combat tracker. @Superteddy57 Let me know if you want to see it live. My game is on now and I could probably get another player if needed.

ONLY the clients saw it, if that helps at all.

Please can you zip up your campaign and send it to me on discord if possible.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

100%

Okay so I got a couple of errors when playing around with Powers. I opened Blast, and found a couple of boxes with an x in it in place of apostrophes, then when I clicked on the star by Increased Range an error popped up. Attachment 44750

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Okay so I got a couple of errors when playing around with Powers. I opened Blast, and found a couple of boxes with an x in it in place of apostrophes, then when I clicked on the star by Increased Range an error popped up. Attachment 44750
    Thank you. Found the issue and will be pushed with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hi, I'm playing this in a one-shot with a group of friends. I'm following the weapon master archetype (magic sword) which gives me "strength-based damage 3 (6 damage with strength)". I can't figure out how to make the damage power effect strength-based. Or is that handled automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaV View Post
    Hi, I'm playing this in a one-shot with a group of friends. I'm following the weapon master archetype (magic sword) which gives me "strength-based damage 3 (6 damage with strength)". I can't figure out how to make the damage power effect strength-based. Or is that handled automatically?
    When you change this option for the Effect/Damage section of the power it doesn't add in the Strength ranks?

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok I got it. Someone in our group figured out you have to right click and go to "Add" to actually add an action. I was missing everything below the "Blast - Offensive Powers" line.

Hello! An old Mutant and Mastermind fan here,

I encounter a bug when playing my unity version ultimate license of my M&M game:

There is a bug in the NPC defenses/resistances. When the enemy NPC is hitted and the bruised penalties adquired, the next time is hitted and forced to another thoughness resistance throw, the penalties (the number of bruised) becomes 0 (zero) and no penalties to resistance throw are applied. I tried everything with the bug, but EVER is thet way. Exited the program... trying other NPCs... EVER is that way. But with the Player character it works fine. Each of the bruises penalties is applied as negative when the thoughness saving throw is required

I hope you can help us,

best regards

Thread Information