DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 41 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    related: I can no longer download the ruleset from the link in my email. Is there another download source?

To download DLC content, you enter your FG login information into the FG settings; and any products that you own from the store will be automatically downloaded the next time you run a Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    Relevant portion below:

12/5/2020 4:30:24 PM] NETWORK RECV FILE: campaign/tokens/98170-deputy.png (79024)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[12/5/2020 4:30:24 PM] NETWORK RECV FILE: tokens/Bekoe.png (123261)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[12/5/2020 4:30:24 PM] NETWORK RECV FILE: tokens/Terra Token.png (104586)

[12/5/2020 4:30:24 PM] NETWORK RECV FILE: tokens/Layla Token.png (120332)

[12/5/2020 4:30:24 PM] NETWORK RECV FILE: thumbnail.png@Mutants and Masterminds 3E Freedom City (Players) (2495497)

[12/5/2020 4:30:24 PM] NETWORK RECV FILE: thumbnail.png@Mutants and Masterminds 3E Hero's Handbook (Players) (22803)

[12/5/2020 4:30:24 PM] NETWORK RECV FILE: campaign/portraits/id-00008 (228285)

[12/5/2020 4:30:24 PM] NETWORK RECV FILE: campaign/portraits/id-00010 (201646)

[12/5/2020 4:30:28 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:46: attempt to index field 'init' (a nil value)

[12/5/2020 4:30:28 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:46: attempt to index field 'init' (a nil value)

I pushed a hotfix for this ruleset today to help resolve this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

@Superteddy, I'm feeling the old M&M energy once again!

Do I just run updates?

Also, sorry for my newb ignorance. I am just not very good at using forum-based documentation and support. It's hard for me to understand what applies to my situation etc etc. Also I just saw somewhere that I should be making modules rather than dragging tokens and images into folders??? Once this is fixed I am off to figure that out.

If we get this campaign going, it's going to last for years, and I'll end up being super active and potentially even helpful on this thread.
    Last edited by chatty; December 6th, 2020 at 15:17. Reason: original content of my post was useless

Since updating I am no longer seeing the unity errors but still seeing

ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:46: attempt to index field 'init' (a nil value)

Let me knowif you wanna join my game and see!

Is the error being produced on the host or client? I checked both and the error isn't populating on my end.

Reach out to me on discord and we can link up and see it in action.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

> Is the error being produced on the host or client? I checked both and the error isn't populating on my end.

Client, as far as I can tell.

UPDATE: I linked my GM and test player to the Test stream instead of live just in case that's how I needed to get the updates. It didn't fix my earlier campaign.

So I made a new campaign, and SO FAR the error only appears when not everyone in the CT has a value for their Init (which seems to make sense with the error; I only had one test client connected so I couldn't see if anyone else got the error).

We're about to start a pickup Sunday game but I will jump on Discord later to "meet" you and set up some testing.

Thanks so much!

CRH

The channel should be LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

OK in LIVE

Old Campaign: still error
    New Campaign: the error is gone once a character has init! YAY!

Is there a way to import my powers and characters from the old campaign?

THANK YOU!

EDIT: found Export/Import

Now to figure out how to make an Image Module
    Last edited by chatty; December 6th, 2020 at 19:57.

OK spoke too soon. Sadly my wife was kind of over trying to help troubleshoot so I will need more time to put together steps to reproduce.

Savage LUA files!

Thread Information