DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 41 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Also, what are the light blue +1 next to the Strength, Intellect, Awareness and Presence abilities? I do not see them on any other character sheet.
    M&M3 - Character Sheet - Main - Light Blue +1.png

Ah, someone held ctrl and mouse wheel to add a modifier. Left over code from 3.5E. Pushed an update to fix the errors you posted.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    The Defense rolls from the CT now roll but no bonus is being added. I have Parry +9 and rolled the die and it rolled a 14 and just set the final value to 14.

Also, this warning still happens on startup:
    [5/3/2020 8:32:21 AM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (Mutants and Masterminds 3rd) (ActionDamage) (scripts/manager_action_damage.lua)
    Both of these issues are fixed in the latest update along with the extraneous +1 on the abilities.

Thanks, @superteddy57!

I keep getting the below script error every time I try to drag and drop the power effect "Leaping" onto my character sheet under create effect line I made. I instead have to manually type in the ability in the tab on my character's sheet.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:132: attempt to index local 'nodePowerEffectslist' (a nil value)

Also, it is not just Leaping that causes the error.

Thanks. I will try and replicate it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Can you tell me exactly where your dropping it. I'm just not getting that error

Edit
    Nevermind, found it
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 4th, 2020 at 13:23.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Cool. I do like what I've seen so far with the update. It has been a bit of a learning curve. But I finally finished my first character. I look forward to seeing where you take the rule set in the future.

The goal is to get it upgraded to 3.0+ and layered on CoreRPG. We are still currently looking for a full time developer for this ruleset to take the reigns. I will attempt to smooth out the wrinkles and squash the bugs, but no plans on implementing any new features.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Jorune View Post
    Cool. I do like what I've seen so far with the update. It has been a bit of a learning curve. But I finally finished my first character. I look forward to seeing where you take the rule set in the future.
    Would you mind sharing your character, Jorune? I always like to see how others build their characters. Thanks.

Thread Information