FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 41 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Thanks MattShepherd, I've pushed a new update for review today that should help sort that. I also fixed the attack cycler TriOpticon mentioned that automatically sets the defense targeted. I also did some various other fixes as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks, @superteddy57. No more errors such as MattShepherd's and the combat section looks nice!

OK finally got the time to check this out. First of all I want to say a big thank you to Superteddy57 for his hard work and the long days sat in his underpants getting this done. I hope you have since managed to catch up on your sleep since.

I am a novice GM with FG and a novice with M&M so here's what I have found whilst playing around with the test server.

Dice Tower - can we have the SAFE Icon back? fits better with the theme

The reference Manuals are superb, a bit of art from the book and all the information, in chapters and easily accessible

Pre existing characters are missing some bits, but I will assume that this is because the previous version was less automated. Personally, as a "new customer" this is not a serious issue as I had not done too much work creating characters for my game. I can see it being an issue for GM's who have already been running M&M as they will need to do some extra work to put things straight.

I converted LOOSE CANNON, from HERO HIGH, and who I have taken from Hero Lab's library of pre-generated characters, Hero Lab does a great job of doing all the math for you The M&M character creation process is very complex, I highly recommend it.

On installing the new version of M&M - Advantages, Motivation / Complications are missing. This data was entered manually so as I mentioned before, not a huge issue for me. The update allows Advantages to be dragged and dropped, no data from the rule book in the data window once dropped on the character sheet though?????

Dragging powers from the rule book onto the character sheet works superbly, data windows are functional.

COMBAT - create and enter details manually, no problem here as the countless options would be mindboggling to code for. Entering totals and having the attacks calculate in the combat tracker work great. Players / GM's will have to roll manually for defences, again with M&M being so customisable this is not an issue, and also keeps players engaged during combat, even when its not their turn.

In all I am impressed, it may seem only superficial changes have been made but I know how hard the Superteddy57 has worked to bring us this long overdue update.

This is all spectacular -- thanks again, @superteddy57.

I'm trying to pull a Defenses roll from the combat tracker, and getting this error:

[5/1/2020 6:53:05 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save.lua"]:99: attempt to index field 'sCheck' (a nil value)

Thank you for the report. I will add it to the list.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I get the same error as MattShepherd.

I also get some warnings when it starts up
    [5/2/2020 3:56:13 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (Mutants and Masterminds 3rd) (ActionDamage) (scripts/manager_action_damage.lua)
    [5/2/2020 3:56:20 PM] [WARNING] Frame chatbox contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [5/2/2020 3:56:20 PM] [WARNING] Frame chatbox contains out-of-range values in Bottom.
    [5/2/2020 3:56:20 PM] [WARNING] Frame chatbox contains out-of-range values in BottomRight.
    [5/2/2020 3:56:21 PM] RULESET: Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Ed. ruleset v1.0.0 for Fantasy Grounds

Not sure what caused this error. I was just switching tabs and trying the defense roll from the CT but did not see when this popped up. I will try to nail down what I did.
    [5/2/2020 3:57:09 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "common/scripts/string_crosslink.lua"]:48: setValue: Database node type mismatch (charsheet.id-00001.damage.health:number) (string)

When I change tabs on the character sheet, for instance when I go to Main:
    [5/2/2020 3:57:37 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet)
    [5/2/2020 3:57:37 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet)
    [5/2/2020 3:57:38 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [5/2/2020 3:57:38 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    [5/2/2020 3:57:38 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    [5/2/2020 3:57:51 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet)
    [5/2/2020 3:57:51 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet)
    [5/2/2020 3:57:51 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    [5/2/2020 3:57:51 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    [5/2/2020 3:58:48 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control () in windowclass (charsheet)

Please try and replicate the CT error you encountered. That means that the data isn't being sent from the CT to the character sheet correctly. As for the warnings. I wouldn't worry about them at the moment. I would focus more on any errors you might encounter.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Trying to duplicate the error above but no luck so far

However...

On the CT when double-clicking on an NPCs Dodge, I get this error and no dice are rolled:
    [5/2/2020 7:32:26 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save.lua"]:99: attempt to index field 'sCheck' (a nil value)

Also on the NPC on the CT when I place the mouse cursor over the Advantages section the whole section is highlighted. When double-clicking it prints to the chat:
    [CHECK] Animal Empathy, Attractive 2, Benefit (Cipher), Close Attack 2, Daze (Deception), Defensive Roll 5, Diehard, Fascinate (Deception), Ritualist, Trance
    I would assume it should highlight 1 Advantage and do the check on that advantage when I double click on it.

I will keep trying to duplicate the one above

Thanks for the report, the advantages shouldn't have rolls. I'll look into that and see why that is highlighting. The Skills, Attacks, and Powers should be the only rollable fields for NPCs on the CT. I had a new update get pushed last night that should fix the Defense rolls on the CT. Can you update and double check that for me?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

The Defense rolls from the CT now roll but no bonus is being added. I have Parry +9 and rolled the die and it rolled a 14 and just set the final value to 14.

Also, this warning still happens on startup:
    [5/3/2020 8:32:21 AM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (Mutants and Masterminds 3rd) (ActionDamage) (scripts/manager_action_damage.lua)

Thread Information