DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 41 First ... 263435363738 ... Last
    thanks. Happy to delete them but I don't know how. I thought the first issue was a bug, sincerely!

Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    thanks. Happy to delete them but I don't know how. I thought the first issue was a bug, sincerely!
    No worries! Just wanted to clarify. It's more in terms of the conditions question than the combat tracker question. I appreciate the feedback and questions to help ensure the ruleset is doing what it's supposed to do.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Good Morning
    If anyone knows help me.
    Acquire the M&M module and tried to follow the steps to create a room but I was unsuccessful.
    I looked in the manual, in the forum and in the youtube channel...I still can't see what I'm doing wrong.
    With other modules like pathfinder there is no such problem.
    ps: I'm not using the unit

Quote Originally Posted by Mestre007 View Post
    Good Morning
    If anyone knows help me.
    Acquire the M&M module and tried to follow the steps to create a room but I was unsuccessful.
    I looked in the manual, in the forum and in the youtube channel...I still can't see what I'm doing wrong.
    Not sure what you mean by create a room.

Quote Originally Posted by Mestre007 View Post
    Good Morning
    If anyone knows help me.
    Also, not sure what you mean by unit. I will take a stab however and guess you are trying to load up a M&M campaign from the sounds of it. If you are using Fantasy Grounds Unity then this would be the best video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU6OlMAgGQg) to watch to assist in setting up a game. There are some changes to the look from this version to the version we use now, but the process is still the same.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

By creating a room I mean creating a campaign.
    Anyway thanks for replying.

Did this get fixed? I know a character last game had vulnerability status and it wasn't working right for me.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    Did this get fixed? I know a character last game had vulnerability status and it wasn't working right for me.
    Please provide more information on what was the condition of the actors and what resulted and what was expected.

The code looks for the resistance of dodge or parry and will half the damage and add a tag to the chat output.
    Last edited by superteddy57; November 15th, 2021 at 21:06.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

When you have the Vulnerable condition, it halves your Will and Fortitude rolls as well, not just the Dodge and Parry as it should. Vulnerable should only halve Dodge and Parry .

I will ready an update to include Will and Fortitude halved as well. The ruleset is currently on lockdown till the latest CoreRPG update goes LIVE. So may be some time till you see this update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information