STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    The description for the Power "Flame Wall" is incorrect. It is actually the description for "Entangling Vines". The material and the actions are correct, just the description is wrong.

Core book title bug

every time I open the first tittle of any chapter in the corebook, it bug an image tittle, it's annoying, I already try unlink and link again the steam account synchronization, I also try relink the steam account and updating FU
    2E26D514-179C-4ED3-BF6C-4FE218529369.png
    886F741B-018C-4DC9-9DBA-919863B0D052.png

Quote Originally Posted by Neiklot View Post
    every time I open the first tittle of any chapter in the corebook, it bug an image tittle, it's annoying, I already try unlink and link again the steam account synchronization, I also try relink the steam account and updating FU
    2E26D514-179C-4ED3-BF6C-4FE218529369.png
    886F741B-018C-4DC9-9DBA-919863B0D052.png
    I have the same problem. Moreover i have terribly lags during play. Todey I had few minuts delay between dice roll and result appering on chat.

Hi,

Thanks for the bug reports! We will look into the weird issues in regards to the flipping of chapters in the core book. It seems like something has been updated to the core that must have caused these bugs.

When it comes to lags during play, that has nothing to do with the ruleset since it doesn't do anything even remotely complex enough to cause lag.

Thanks,
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the bug reports! We will look into the weird issues in regards to the flipping of chapters in the core book. It seems like something has been updated to the core that must have caused these bugs.

When it comes to lags during play, that has nothing to do with the ruleset since it doesn't do anything even remotely complex enough to cause lag.

Thanks,
    Simon
    Understood, but other rulset function without any lags. Only Symbarorum has this problem

Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    Understood, but other rulset function without any lags. Only Symbarorum has this problem
    Could you check if the lag is the same when you are connected to the local client over the local network? (i.e. connecting to localhost). Delays can be observed with players with slower connections, as sometimes messages are being exchanged from client to host and vice versa.

If you can pinpoint which kind of rolls are being delayed and under what circumstances, it will be good, as currently there is not much data to work with. also your campaign as .zip can help as well.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

There is no credit on the credits page of the core rulebook. Same for the factions chapter, thistle hold, Yndaros, karvosti campaign rules and adventures (I suspect that there is probably nothing to see, just redundant chapter tags).
    Same things in the player's guide.
    Some letters replaced by boxes in chronicles of the copper crown image_2023-01-12_154631244.png and in the story there is nothing under 000.000, 000.000.1, 000.000.2. And a lot of weird text boxes everywhere.
    I got the lag too. For example when I open a player character sheet. The page appears totally black, then, after about 2 seconds the text appears, same when clicking inventory and notes.

I love the look and feel of this ruleset though, nicely done.
    Last edited by Egheal; January 12th, 2023 at 15:00.

Gamemaster Rules and Bestiary Not Loading

I just purchased the Symbaroum Core Rules, Player Guide, Bestiary and Gamemaster books.

I am not getting the option to load the modules for the Bestiary or Gamemaster books.

I also get a ghost image that pops up when I click on the sub-chapters in the reference guides for the Core and Player modules.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    I just purchased the Symbaroum Core Rules, Player Guide, Bestiary and Gamemaster books.

I am not getting the option to load the modules for the Bestiary or Gamemaster books.

I also get a ghost image that pops up when I click on the sub-chapters in the reference guides for the Core and Player modules.
    Sounds to me that you are trying to load the 5E modules in Symbaroum ruleset. This is not possible. You have to load the Ruins of Symbaroum in D&D 5e ruleset.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Getting a Script execution error: [string "5E:charwiard/scripts/data_charwizard.lua"]:646: attempt to index global 'aCasterClasses' (a nil value) when loading a brand new 5E campaign (CoreRPG ruleset dated is 2023-04-25 and 5E ruleset is dated 2023-05-17) and have the Symbaroum 5E Setting and Symbaroum 5E Theme extensions loaded.

Troubleshot it a bit and narrowed it down to the Symbaroum 5E Setting extension as the culprit causing the error (i.e. the error only occurs with this extension loaded).
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Thread Information