STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Joram Mistwalker View Post
    Hi. In the Sidebar options, there is a tab that is blank with no title. When you add it to the sidebar, it pulls up a list with no options in it. If you try to add an entry to it, it brings up an uneditable screen. I am using FGU.
    I have added a screen shot. Was wondering what is supposed to be in there. I was going to try to use it for Subarchetypes, but nothing works. Thanks.
    Hi Joram, just like Valyar said this will be looked at soon. It is something that was caused by the change of not being allowed to have icons / our own button images anymore. So this error is a side-effect from changes made by SmiteWorks, not us. However, we're just done with our other work and we are starting to look at Symbaroum from now on. Expect changes!

Very good. Thank you! I am just now getting into this system both game-wise and FGU-wise, so looking forward to see what changes are coming up. I am working on getting all of the APG info built into a module for my own use, and that is only easy copy and paste, so can imagine how time consuming bigger changes can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hi Joram, just like Valyar said this will be looked at soon. It is something that was caused by the change of not being allowed to have icons / our own button images anymore. So this error is a side-effect from changes made by SmiteWorks, not us. However, we're just done with our other work and we are starting to look at Symbaroum from now on. Expect changes!
    I am not sure if it would help or not, but I have built a module that has all of the game data from the Advanced Player's Guide built in it. If a copy of it would help save data input time, you are welcome to it. There are no mechanics in it, but all of the data is there.

When looking at a PC on the Combat Tracker, the modifiers for their attributes nor their weapons/attacks are transferring over from their character sheet. It does this for the NPCs.

CT Abilities.png

Quote Originally Posted by Joram Mistwalker View Post
    When looking at a PC on the Combat Tracker, the modifiers for their attributes nor their weapons/attacks are transferring over from their character sheet. It does this for the NPCs.

CT Abilities.png
    Thanks for the report. This is fixed as part of our work for 2.0.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Ok. I am new to symboraum but I have been playing around with the ruleset in fantasy grounds unity v4.1.4 (2021-06-08). I have a character with adept Backstab which inflicts Bleeding Wound. I believe that should do 1d4 damage but fantasy grounds shows it as 1d8 and the damage is blocked by armor. I thought Bleeding Wound would ignore armor. The Chat Window says it says it will ignore armor but then goes ahead and allows the enemy armor to block the damage.

I believe you should be able to duplicate this by just adding adept Backstab to a Hero and applying Bleeding Wound to an enemy. On the enemy's turn, an automatic roll occurs for the bleeding wound. I was using the enemy Aboar with armor of 7 which completely blocks damage from Bleeding Wound.Capture.JPG

FYI

Quote Originally Posted by claycart3r View Post
    Ok. I am new to symboraum but I have been playing around with the ruleset in fantasy grounds unity v4.1.4 (2021-06-08). I have a character with adept Backstab which inflicts Bleeding Wound. I believe that should do 1d4 damage but fantasy grounds shows it as 1d8 and the damage is blocked by armor. I thought Bleeding Wound would ignore armor. The Chat Window says it says it will ignore armor but then goes ahead and allows the enemy armor to block the damage.

I believe you should be able to duplicate this by just adding adept Backstab to a Hero and applying Bleeding Wound to an enemy. On the enemy's turn, an automatic roll occurs for the bleeding wound. I was using the enemy Aboar with armor of 7 which completely blocks damage from Bleeding Wound.Capture.JPG

FYI
    Hi! Thank you for the bug-report!

We're currently reworking a lot of the ability system and will definitely take a look at this bug while doing it. It might take a few weeks but once we're done this (and many other bugs) should be resolved!

Thank you!

Cheers,
    Simon

Thanks, Simon that's good to know. I am looking forward to when y'all are able to finish up your work and push it out to the users.

Thread Information