STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale View Post
    Ah - I had it selected as "main hand" not "two-handed" - works now!

Ok, next bug / me doing something wrong - Robust (at adept level, in this case) should only add 1d6 damage to melee attacks. It appears to be adding it to missile weapons as well.
    Never tried, but it appears you are correct.
    I was finally wondering if Robust should be always applied to damage, given it only applies to one attack per turn - so for instance, my twin attack ogre here will end up doing an extra 1d6 on both attacks if he hits twice
    Removing the damage is very easy, as creatures are NOT marked as killed in Symbaroum, they just go into -ve hits. Players still see that as Badly Injured, or whatever the exact wording is. So I just add the HP from the d4 roll back on in the combat tracker.
    There are a few other rolls that work roughly the same way, such as the d4 Backstab. The player rolls that damage separately as it is never added on, and I manually adjust the monsters HP.

It's not as automated as I think it should be, but our group gets by pretty well for the most part. The campaign has been running 11(?) weeks now so it has become second nature for most of this.

When I add a modifier value then drag a roll from the players attribute it rolls and applies the modifier to the roll but gives an error in one of the lua scripts. If I apply a mod then double click on an attribute it throws the error but doesn't peerform the roll. If the modifier is 0 everything works OK with no lue error. Really need to be able to use the modifiers as this is basic FG functionality. I'm using classic FG and haven't tried it using Unity

Hi all,

I just received the first notification on quite some time that this thread was replied to. I will try to fix a couple of high-priority bugs this weekend. Primarly the one you've just reported Jarec seems very important.

I think another bug-fix was added last tuesday and hopefully I can get a couple of fixes out until this tuesday as well.

Thanks,
    Simon

Hey all,

Just informing that the bug reported by phantomwhale of robust applying to none-melee weapons has a fix which is upcoming in the next patch. The same goes for Jarec's bug in regards to adding modifiers to the trait rolls.

In regards to abilities that only influence the first attack - There hasn't been any implementation that handles several attacks in the same round. I am looking at implementing something that will handle this correctly. But I think that maybe unlocking the damage/armor rolls on weapons/armors is a higher priority.

Thanks,
    Simon

Small update,

Player equipment (weapon/armor) will be customizable (damage/armor absorption) in the next update. I have tried to do a lot of testing, but as always with new features - be aware that there can be new bugs with it.

Cheers,
    Simon

Updated my ruleset a few hours ago.

When on a character sheet that has abilities / traits on the main page, when you move to a different character sheet tab, a number of script errors are thrown:

Script Error: [string "scripts/record_ability_action_list.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'onUpdate' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/record_ability_action_list.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'onUpdate' (a nil value)

I also note a few warnings got thrown during my session too:

Ruleset Warning: window: Could not find minimize icon (minimized_char) in windowclass (charsheet)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Could not find minimize icon (minimized_char) in windowclass (charsheet)
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale View Post
    Updated my ruleset a few hours ago.

When on a character sheet that has abilities / traits on the main page, when you move to a different character sheet tab, a number of script errors are thrown:

I also note a few warnings got thrown during my session too:

Hi phantomwhale,

The ruleset hasn't been updated yet since it updates on Tuesdays. You are reporting a bug that has already been reported. Please wait until the patch has been applied and try again.

Thanks,
    Simon.

Hello Guys!

Hey Everyone!

I'd like to report a Bug: When I try to drag-and-drop Items ( Weapons armor, anything ) from the Player's Module into the character's sheet (Items and Inventory section), I get an error ( In attached Image )

At first I thought that it was an issue with the way items were created on the Player's module so I tried entering an Item that was created manually, but no luck.
    I'm not using any additional module or extension besides the Symbaroum Rulebook, I'm using Fantasy Grounds Classic.

Items_Symbaroum.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by grandslayer View Post
    Hello Guys!

Hey Everyone!

I'd like to report a Bug: When I try to drag-and-drop Items ( Weapons armor, anything ) from the Player's Module into the character's sheet (Items and Inventory section), I get an error ( In attached Image )

At first I thought that it was an issue with the way items were created on the Player's module so I tried entering an Item that was created manually, but no luck.
    I'm not using any additional module or extension besides the Symbaroum Rulebook, I'm using Fantasy Grounds Classic.

Items_Symbaroum.jpg
    Hi,

This is a bug that has been reported twice in the recent week. If you update to TEST or DEV branch then you should see v1.15 when starting up the ruleset and the bug should be fixed.

Thanks,
    Simon

The effects button/window seems to have changed.
    Previously I could create new effects, and attempt to have them do something. Never got that working properly, though. Now, I can create a new effect, but I can only name it. There is no edit the effect option.

It would also be nice to have all the built in effects placed in that window so I can apply them from there if required. The only one I know exists in the ruleset is prone, because it is placed automatically on damage exceeding combat threshold. If there are any others, such as flanking, I can't apply them, or even create them.

Thread Information