FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Valyar,

Thanks for confirming you are reviewing.

Best regards
    Andy

I reported an issue two months ago (March 19th), with some additional information 1st of May. I saw the message 7th May that the reported issues being reviewed. Can I just check that anything is being done ? Other rulesets turn around fixes really quickly , which is much appreciated, but I don’t get the sense that the developer is responsive (recognise people such as Moon Wizard doing what they can contacting developer). Is this ruleset still supported? Recognise this ruleset nowhere near as popular as D&D or Traveller, so wouldn’t be a total shock. Grateful for a response and sorry for the nagging !

Quote Originally Posted by agoldsmi55 View Post
    I reported an issue two months ago (March 19th), with some additional information 1st of May. I saw the message 7th May that the reported issues being reviewed. Can I just check that anything is being done ? Other rulesets turn around fixes really quickly , which is much appreciated, but I don’t get the sense that the developer is responsive (recognise people such as Moon Wizard doing what they can contacting developer). Is this ruleset still supported? Recognise this ruleset nowhere near as popular as D&D or Traveller, so wouldn’t be a total shock. Grateful for a response and sorry for the nagging !
    Hi,

I'm the one who needs to get around to take a look at the bug and fix it. Unfortunately my RL responsibilities are in very high demand right now so I haven't been able to shake free some hours to take a look at this. I'm thankful for your patience and will try to get around to it as soon as possible. The nagging is appreciated since that significantly increases the chances of me managing to squeeze it in between renovating windows on my current house, building a whole new house and working 70-80 hours / week.

Apologies for the delays.

Thanks,
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hi,

I'm the one who needs to get around to take a look at the bug and fix it. Unfortunately my RL responsibilities are in very high demand right now so I haven't been able to shake free some hours to take a look at this. I'm thankful for your patience and will try to get around to it as soon as possible. The nagging is appreciated since that significantly increases the chances of me managing to squeeze it in between renovating windows on my current house, building a whole new house and working 70-80 hours / week.

Apologies for the delays.

Thanks,
    Simon
    Simon,

Thanks for responding, and hope you are able to squeeze in a bit of time to address the issues, which would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
    Andy

Thread Information