FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 38 of 39 First ... 2836373839 Last
    Hello I think there is a problem with the character sheets, the name and agility boxes overlap the picture.

I attach an image.

Captura de pantalla 2023-03-17 a las 19.46.22.png

Regards.

Is it just me, but the ability to drag the jewel to the chat box to roll for an NPC no longer works?

Maybe somethings changed.. but I can not figure out how to roll for an NPC again

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Is it just me, but the ability to drag the jewel to the chat box to roll for an NPC no longer works?

Maybe somethings changed.. but I can not figure out how to roll for an NPC again
    I can't get it to work anymore either.

Can you relay the process that was supposed to be to do a roll? I just need a breakdown on the original steps to ensure I can see where it breaks down.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Can you relay the process that was supposed to be to do a roll? I just need a breakdown on the original steps to ensure I can see where it breaks down.
    Input your Target Number in the gem. Drag the gem to the chatbox (or double-click?). Should roll an appropriate number of d20s as selected by the row of d20s.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    From the NPC sheet, you click on Attribute, then the Expertise you want. It adds these numbers to the gem. Then drag and drop the gem into the chat window and it was supposed to roll the dice. Now it just drags the text and number into the chat window.

Appreciate both responses. Huge help. I'll have a look and try to find a solution for this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Pushed a hotfix to resolve the latest report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

As always, super teddy for the win! Thank you my friend!

Thread Information