FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 37 of 39 First ... 273536373839 Last
    Pushed another update to re-enable item parcel and quest records for Conan ruleset, just in case you find them useful like we do in other rulesets.

Regards,
    JPG

Hello thank you very much for your work.

There is another thing that would be great if could be fixed, In the first version on the ruleset, before FGU, when we need to create a mob or squad in the combat tracker you could just drag and drop a npc inside another npc line with the mob section open and the new npc appeared inside the mob section the first npc. In FGU this feature stopped working and when you drag and drop a new npc inside an already existing one, the new npc is created as an individual one.

It would be really nice if you could fix it. I attach an image. Captura de pantalla 2023-02-28 a las 18.33.36.png

I am not native English, sorry if I am not explaining it well.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

Thanks for the report, we will add it to our list to investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by iolarion View Post
    Hello thank you very much for your work.

There is another thing that would be great if could be fixed, In the first version on the ruleset, before FGU, when we need to create a mob or squad in the combat tracker you could just drag and drop a npc inside another npc line with the mob section open and the new npc appeared inside the mob section the first npc. In FGU this feature stopped working and when you drag and drop a new npc inside an already existing one, the new npc is created as an individual one.

It would be really nice if you could fix it. I attach an image. Captura de pantalla 2023-02-28 a las 18.33.36.png

I am not native English, sorry if I am not explaining it well.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.
    That is actually a very good description of the error... it's never worked the way it was supposed to, or at least not for long...

Pushed a hotfix to address the mob frame in the combat tracker.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Thank you very very much, nice job

Kind regards

There might be some hiccups with the auto numbering, but should do fine in other aspects. The other caveat is that the whole group is either visible or not. No in between for certain members.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Regarding the visibility, what I usually do is to use just one token for the whole group, and manage the dead members of the group in the combat tracker, so no problems with that.

Thank you again, this is an important feature for some 2D20 games.

Regards

Wasn't sure cause I could see it done both ways, but at least it's available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    There might be some hiccups with the auto numbering, but should do fine in other aspects. The other caveat is that the whole group is either visible or not. No in between for certain members.
    This is beautiful...

FYI for anyone doing it for the first time --- The auto-numbering is weirdly applied (sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't, not certain of the logic for it). If you pull the sub-critter down from the CT, it creates a duplicate in the "underling" field so you have to delete the old one. If you pull it from the "Foes" directly into the "underling" field, it does not duplicate.

This is perfect though... It's exactly as intended and is as good as it was under FG Classic when Nerdeye first set it up... Thank you Superteddy...

Thread Information