STAR TREK 2d20
Page 36 of 39 First ... 263435363738 ... Last
    Thanks for reporting. It's on our list to resolve soon.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by iolarion View Post
    Hello with the last update, players cannot see the number of doom and momentum remaining, also, when modifying the number of damage dices in the bonus dice section of the character sheet, the bonificación is not showed on the upper right corner

I attach an image, the character has brawn, so +1 bonus melee damage dice, when I modify bonus dices to 2 is not showed in the upper right corner.Attachment 56361

Regards
    Just confirmed the invisible doom and momentum btw... I've got a paid game tonight but I'll work around it with a running public Note...

Other weirdness now: If you create a Group in the Images folder, you can now no longer delete it from the Edit option (you can however rename it): Screenshot 2023-02-24 145212.jpg

Thank you for the reports. We will look into it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I've pushed a hot fix for the category deletion issue. We're still looking at the Conan-specific items.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I've pushed a hot fix for the category deletion issue. We're still looking at the Conan-specific items.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks Moon Wizard!

I found a separate issue, probably existed before the updates but I'm not sure... I was modifying a creature by giving it a template. I was attempting to assign an 11 Damage attack but the Damage field will only go to 10. Can we have that raised? I've personally generated more damage than that as a player (albeit after heavy modifiers and good roles) but there should be some NPCs that have that built in (such as the monstrosity I just built). Screenshot 2023-02-26 190237.jpg

Thanks for the reports, @superteddy57 and I looked at these and made some updates to adjust a few things.

* Fixed Momentum and Doom chit display on player client.
    * Removed PC maximums on Combat Dice, Damage, Vigor, Resolve, Wounds, Trauma.
    * Removed NPC maximums on Combat Dice, Damage.
    * Fixed Damage Bonus temporary modifiers to show temporary modifier bubbles and persist between sessions.

Other than the Momentum/Doom issue, these were all issues previously with this ruleset prior to this update.

Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for the reports, @superteddy57 and I looked at these and made some updates to adjust a few things.

* Fixed Momentum and Doom chit display on player client.
    * Removed PC maximums on Combat Dice, Damage, Vigor, Resolve, Wounds, Trauma.
    * Removed NPC maximums on Combat Dice, Damage.
    * Fixed Damage Bonus temporary modifiers to show temporary modifier bubbles and persist between sessions.

Other than the Momentum/Doom issue, these were all issues previously with this ruleset prior to this update.

Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you both... Much, much obliged...

Great, thank you very much.

Regards.

Thread Information