FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 30 of 39 First ... 202829303132 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    Yes. We have an update coming next week in fact. Also working several new modules. Its far from abandoned.
    Did this get delayed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mu77ley View Post
    Did this get delayed?
    Apparently a lot was delayed this week. I've been waiting on some store releases that were scheduled but didn't happen as well...

Found an issue that required some additional work and ran outta runway for the week. It WILL get posted to Smiteworks on Friday however.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    Found an issue that required some additional work and ran outta runway for the week. It WILL get posted to Smiteworks on Friday however.
    Even if you folks had been able to get it in, Smiteworks may not have been ale to get it out. There were some other developers that turned in some material for some other systems that didn't get posted this week (or last). But I did notice that the storefront got a new look (although it's kind of clunky, doesn't fit my screen resolutions very well so it takes me forever to scroll through the store now). I suspect that Smiteworks is running into a funnel effect right now with too much going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Even if you folks had been able to get it in, Smiteworks may not have been ale to get it out. There were some other developers that turned in some material for some other systems that didn't get posted this week (or last). But I did notice that the storefront got a new look (although it's kind of clunky, doesn't fit my screen resolutions very well so it takes me forever to scroll through the store now). I suspect that Smiteworks is running into a funnel effect right now with too much going on.
    Our process in pushing updates is not impeded by our other projects as they are performed by different persons. To provide some background on the weekly updates, updates are to be posted by the developer by the friday before the weekly update. If that deadline is not met, it is setup for the next weekly update. If an update is not posted, the developer can reach out to our product coordinator for information on why the update was not part of the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Our process in pushing updates is not impeded by our other projects as they are performed by different persons. To provide some background on the weekly updates, updates are to be posted by the developer by the friday before the weekly update. If that deadline is not met, it is setup for the next weekly update. If an update is not posted, the developer can reach out to our product coordinator for information on why the update was not part of the weekly update.
    No worries, superteddy57... This community is (or at least can be with some exceptions) pretty patient. You folks have a lot of irons in the fire nowadays. I expect delays especially considering the state of the world right now (and am always pleasantly surprised sometimes with how the whole community on the development side can produce so much wonderous products).

Again... sigh...
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    No worries, superteddy57... This community is (or at least can be with some exceptions) pretty patient. You folks have a lot of irons in the fire nowadays. I expect delays especially considering the state of the world right now (and am always pleasantly surprised sometimes with how the whole community on the development side can produce so much wonderous products).
    No worries, just wanted to be sure the process was clear. Delays can happen and we are happy to try and facilitate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

So, no update that week. I am preparing Waves stained crimson but it will be in Foundry.

Sorry but too much waiting for me.

“Conan stood paralyzed in the disruption of the faculties which demoralizes anyone who is confronted by an impossible negation of sanity.”
    ― Robert E. Howard, Conan of Cimmeria

Thread Information