DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 39 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Sent!

Thank you!

I just tried and get the same error Shotgun got when adding npc's to a map.

I get the same error too. Some more bugs to look at:
    -the names of the NPCs are not displayed above their tokens at all (either as tooltip or title/title hover),which makes life really difficult when you have a large battle to run
    -If i add any of the preset lights (cfx button) to any NPC populating the CT, the light is not visible at all.
    -The "Squad" button does not work at FGU. I can not add any NPC to a squad, and even if i create each NPC in a squad manually, his stats are not connected to the respective token

I just pushed a new build which should remove the NPC combat tracker -> map token error.

Regards,
    JPG

The latest version of the ruleset is making all module-defined NPCs read-only when drag-and-drop is used to fill in a character sheet, regardless of whether the module or its contents were flagged to be read-only.

The NPCs in modules I've made myself, which have always been editable within the campaign that's using them, have become resistant to drag-and-drop, meaning you cannot easy copy abilities from one NPC to another if they're from a module. You can delete Doom Spends or Attacks, etc, and you can manually type in new abilities--it only appears to be the drag-and-drop that is broken).

To test, start a Conan Ruleset Campaign and import any editable module with NPCs. Open any two NPC records from that module using the sidebar and unlock them. Drag an Attack or Doom Spend or Special Ability from one to other's sheet. Expected behavior: the a replica of the dragged item appears on the target sheet. Actual behavior: an Uncategorized "New Personality" blank NPC record is created with the dragged item and nothing else; the intended target sheet is unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just pushed a new build which should remove the NPC combat tracker -> map token error.

Regards,
    JPG
    Works like a charm!! Thanks A strange thing i noticed: After the update, when i try to move tokens on a map by dragging them around, there is a 4-5 second delay until they move. This only happens in maps with a lot Line of Sight and Lighting elements.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks for taking the time to fix this Moon Wizard! Smiteworks for the WIN!

@Taxiarchis,

The performance of token movement on maps is impacted greatly by the number of tokens on the map and by the number and configuration of line-of-sight points on a map; and other factors in more minor ways. If there is a specific map that is in official content that has this issue, please let us know where to look. Otherwise, we would need a copy of the campaign folder zipped up to investigate any performance items.

Also, make sure that your graphics driver is not overriding the application defined frame rate; which is an option in NVidia/Radeon drivers.

Regards,
    JPG

@Taxiarchis,

The performance of token movement on maps is impacted greatly by the number of tokens on the map and by the number and configuration of line-of-sight points on a map; and other factors in more minor ways. If there is a specific map that is in official content that has this issue, please let us know where to look. Otherwise, we would need a copy of the campaign folder zipped up to investigate any performance items.

Also, make sure that your graphics driver is not overriding the application defined frame rate; which is an option in NVidia/Radeon drivers.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks again I will check out the drivers and if this is not the issue i will send you copy of my the campaign folder as soon as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by spire View Post
    The latest version of the ruleset is making all module-defined NPCs read-only when drag-and-drop is used to fill in a character sheet, regardless of whether the module or its contents were flagged to be read-only.

The NPCs in modules I've made myself, which have always been editable within the campaign that's using them, have become resistant to drag-and-drop, meaning you cannot easy copy abilities from one NPC to another if they're from a module. You can delete Doom Spends or Attacks, etc, and you can manually type in new abilities--it only appears to be the drag-and-drop that is broken).

To test, start a Conan Ruleset Campaign and import any editable module with NPCs. Open any two NPC records from that module using the sidebar and unlock them. Drag an Attack or Doom Spend or Special Ability from one to other's sheet. Expected behavior: the a replica of the dragged item appears on the target sheet. Actual behavior: an Uncategorized "New Personality" blank NPC record is created with the dragged item and nothing else; the intended target sheet is unchanged.
    Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Thread Information