DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 39 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    Static has been working that issue, so expect a resolution soon.
    Great news. Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    Static has been working that issue, so expect a resolution soon.
    Not entirely sure why it throwing those errors. Those variables are not in the code. It seems to be pulling the those files from CoreRPG instead of our ruleset. When I load up my local copy, it runs fine. Somehow in the transfer to Smiteworks something got messed up. I am working with them to figure it out. Hope to have a hotfix ASAP.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    Not entirely sure why it throwing those errors. Those variables are not in the code. It seems to be pulling the those files from CoreRPG instead of our ruleset.
    Yep, that'll happen - because those scripts are called in the XML definition within the layered ruleset. Not being able to access the ruleset I don't know the exact way of avoiding this in this specific ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Can someone who got this issue do a Check For Updates; and try again?

I grabbed the latest code from the repository and it's working; and then I pushed a new build, updated, and tried from the vault as well.

Thanks,
    JPG

I don't seem to get those errors anymore, looks fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can someone who got this issue do a Check For Updates; and try again?
    No more errors in FGC or FGU.

Thanks!

Yup, that latest update fixed it! Thanks Moon Wizard!

Anyone else experiencing a bug where the category of foe (Minion, Toughened, etc.) is one step higher than the XML indicates it should be? All my Minion-level NPCs are suddenly displaying as Toughened on their NPC sheets in FGU, all my "Toughened" as "Nemesis," all my "Nemesis" as "Undead, Minion" and so forth.

Running:
    Conan Ruleset v1.80.042721
    Core RPG ruleset (v2021-04-28)

It is, Thoth-Amon is coming up as a minion ... he would NOT be happy about that! lol Those are the versions I'm running as well.

Quote Originally Posted by spire View Post
    Anyone else experiencing a bug where the category of foe (Minion, Toughened, etc.) is one step higher than the XML indicates it should be? All my Minion-level NPCs are suddenly displaying as Toughened on their NPC sheets in FGU, all my "Toughened" as "Nemesis," all my "Nemesis" as "Undead, Minion" and so forth.

Running:
    Conan Ruleset v1.80.042721
    Core RPG ruleset (v2021-04-28)
    We did see that. This last update we removed a double entry in the category cycler. When we did that, it moved everything up by one. It will be fixed next Tuesday.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Thread Information