FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 39 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Fuzzy fonts has everything to do with UI scaling. Try having the user change to a UI scale that may work better. (100, 120, 150)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Not on mine... I just generated about a dozen lines and no issue when I scroll back up or down...
    So just Unity then. Your screenshot didn't require scrolling, which is why I mentioned the scrolling issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Fuzzy fonts has everything to do with UI scaling. Try having the user change to a UI scale that may work better. (100, 120, 150)

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks Moon Wizard,

There seems to be a fine line in the settings to get it to look a little better... 100, is very small and hard to read and cut off.. 120 is a little better for reading and not cut off so much, but 150 its even easier to read but the the letters are cropped again. The 120 picture shows the dice, but I am sure that this had already been reported earlier in these forums.
    UI 100
    FG scaling 100.PNG
    UI 120
    FG scaling 120.PNG
    UI 150
    FG scaling 150.PNG

I'll point Carl at the labels and dice, since I can recreate those ones.

I wasn't able to recreate the Background field issue; so not sure on that one.

Regards,
    JPG

After investigation, the die text doubling is a ruleset issue that will need to be addressed by the ruleset developer. For some reason, the developer replaces the icons for the dice display with icons already containing numbers; so the die result text is being drawn centered on top of the die icon.

I've forwarded on to Steve Albany who is the developer for the ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

Oh good..

All the help you can give us!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    FGC is clean on my end. See screenshot... Attachment 40660
    Yes Unity only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    I believe it's only when you scroll the text box down. The lines don't match the text anymore and overlay it.
    This has zero to do with scrolling, it's the skill names getting cut off at the end. See the picture. Attachment 40679 I made it bigger
    Last edited by vegaserik; November 1st, 2020 at 22:38.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    This has zero to do with scrolling, it's the skill names getting cut off at the end. See the picture. Attachment 40679 I made it bigger
    I was referring to Jolly's picture here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...5&d=1604209310

Different issues

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    After investigation, the die text doubling is a ruleset issue that will need to be addressed by the ruleset developer. For some reason, the developer replaces the icons for the dice display with icons already containing numbers; so the die result text is being drawn centered on top of the die icon.

I've forwarded on to Steve Albany who is the developer for the ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG
    The reason we did this is because 2d20 requires special facings for their dice that are not inherent in FG. To fix it, we had to load a font without the numbers defined and put a picture of the numbers on the dice. When we did it, we only had an FGF file. Because Unity doesn't allow for FGF files, it was defaulting back to the original font, which is why the numbers were doubled. I was having trouble fixing it because I don't have a lot of experience with editing TTF's. However, I was able to figure it out and this will be corrected next week.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Thread Information