DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 39 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    The map fix should have already gone out. I think we had a snag in the process on our end. I will look into it and see what I can do to make sure it goes out, if it didn't.
    The last ruleset update was July 7th: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-July-7th-2020

So I'm pretty sure the planned update after that didn't go out. Could you look into that please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I hope the promised updates are delivered soon. Some of my players are starting to rebel and want to roll back to the community ruleset as MoreCore combat tracker allows much more control for GM and visibility for players during game.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Another bug:

In the spell library, Note's tab is editable even when the window is locked. You should set the field as read-only when locked.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Thank you for the update. I hope there is progress on all topics.
    A question - where is the Calendar button, I am using module for Hyborian Age calendar and i can't load it in this ruleset.
    I've made a community extension to add the CoreRPG calendar button. Find it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ture-extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi. Has anyone figured out a fix for the game not showing the GM rolls. This still bothers me and makes the game difficult. We are starting the game again after a break and I tried it and it still wont show the GM rolls in the chat. Thanks.

Is anybody heard about any upcoming update to Conan d20?
    This system needs substantial upgrade. Despite we have another week of silence.
    For 44$ i expected little better service.

Hello,

We have updated the map issue and we have updated the GM dice roll issue. There seems to be an issue getting it into the system to update for everyone. We pushed it in and are working with Smiteworks now to figure out what, if anything, we did wrong and trying to get it to push.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

CT didn't get any support for GM. NPC should have "one click" attack option. Now i have to calculate any attack value manually. It is very awkward and during bigger combat make me headache.

Quote Originally Posted by waingro View Post
    Hi. Has anyone figured out a fix for the game not showing the GM rolls. This still bothers me and makes the game difficult. We are starting the game again after a break and I tried it and it still wont show the GM rolls in the chat. Thanks.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I think this is an issue only in FGU. The FGC version is working. I also have FGU and am seeing this behavior.
    Not being able to just pick up a die and roll it as well, kinda limits FG. I've had to add "bonus die" to combat attacks so that the player can adjust it and roll damage or re rolls if necessary. However rolling a random d20 is not in the cards yet. I just have to note the number before the die disappear as nothing is in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    CT didn't get any support for GM. NPC should have "one click" attack option. Now i have to calculate any attack value manually. It is very awkward and during bigger combat make me headache.
    CT is being worked on. I don't understand what you mean about calculating manually. Can you be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I think this is an issue only in FGU. The FGC version is working. I also have FGU and am seeing this behavior.
    Not being able to just pick up a die and roll it as well, kinda limits FG. I've had to add "bonus die" to combat attacks so that the player can adjust it and roll damage or re rolls if necessary. However rolling a random d20 is not in the cards yet. I just have to note the number before the die disappear as nothing is in chat.
    As I said, the dice rolling has been fixed, just trying to figure out why it is not updating.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Thread Information