DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 39 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    I would like to report another missing feature from the CoreRPG that must be there, as all my players are using it during combat:
    - The Maximize/Minimize buttons on the image window class are missing. This prevents an image (like battle map for example) to be stretched as desktop between the chat box and the sidebar. This is very convenient in case players have many windows open and want to see the map at all times as background.

Screenshot is provided for reference:

Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I would like to report another missing feature from the CoreRPG that must be there, as all my players are using it during combat:
    - The Maximize/Minimize buttons on the image window class are missing. This prevents an image (like battle map for example) to be stretched as desktop between the chat box and the sidebar. This is very convenient in case players have many windows open and want to see the map at all times as background.

That and the option to pin it to the back of the app like wallpaper... I can definitely get behind that change...

That will be in the next update, which will be next Tuesday.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

I hope all is going well and we will receive the new update soon! In the meantime, after few sessions, me and my two groups would like to place the following feature requests that we consider improvement in the quality of the ruleset:

• Equipped weapon from Inventory tab appear in the Attacks section automatically. It is very annoying to have two instances of the items.
    • Counters for Treated Wounds/Trauma - implement counter to mark which of the wounds/traumas suffered during adventure is treated. In my previous campaign and during recent play we had cases where not all wound managed to be treated between the scenes. In the current sheet there is no convenient way to track this.
    • Automatic DC increase when Wound/Trauma is not treated - If there are wounds/traumas that are not treated, when skill roll is made the difficulty is increased automatically with the amount of untreated wounds.
    • Counters for Fatigue/Despair with automation - There is no way to track the Fatigue/Despair and implement their effects on the stress types. At the moment I am giving negative bonuses, which does the trick, but I am not sure if this was the intention or not. This is mostly cosmetic.

We also found the following very annoying bug:
    • Using tab to cycle between vigor/stress/wounds/trauma on NPC sheets is not working properly, only part of the boxes are cycled through, two of the resolve ones require a click.
    Last edited by Valyar; August 8th, 2020 at 11:14.

Counters for Treated Wounds/Trauma
    I added an Effect to my PCs called Wounds X (or Trauma X) Taken and set the duration for 999 rounds. Then whenever the PC is finally healed I just remove it. It doesn't do anything other than act as a counter and the duration really never expires (I doubt we'd ever have 999 rounds between adventures and I can always reset it at any time). Set X to number of Wounds taken.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I added an Effect to my PCs called Wounds X (or Trauma X) Taken and set the duration for 999 rounds. Then whenever the PC is finally healed I just remove it. It doesn't do anything other than act as a counter and the duration really never expires (I doubt we'd ever have 999 rounds between adventures and I can always reset it at any time). Set X to number of Wounds taken.
    Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    That will be in the next update, which will be next Tuesday.
    Any idea when this update will be out?

Another thing that I find very annoying the more prep I do for sessions: Lock icon on NPC sheets does not lock almost anything, I still can change create type, stats etc. Please implement on lock even all those fields to become read-only.

Any update around the ruleset?

Any update around the ruleset?
    Hi,

Sorry for the lack of responses, we are working on some of these. A few of the suggestions are being pushed off till we get other things implemented. Not that we are not considering them, it's just that some of them will be better once we get other things updated, like the CT. The map fix should have already gone out. I think we had a snag in the process on our end. I will look into it and see what I can do to make sure it goes out, if it didn't. As for the NPC lock button and the tab through issues. We will work on those and get them updated as soon as we can.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Thread Information