DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 39 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    Just pushed a hot fix for the Combat temporary bonuses not working with the mouse wheel.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a hot fix for the Combat temporary bonuses not working with the mouse wheel.

Regards,
    JPG
    Many thanks!!!!!!!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hello

When clicking the button to see the npc sheet in the combat tracker I have the following error message:

10/29/2022 8:28:57 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Conan:campaign/scripts/npc_header.lua"]:26: attempt to index global 'senses' (a nil value)
    [10/29/2022 8:28:57 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Conan:campaign/scripts/npc_header.lua"]:26: attempt to index global 'senses' (a nil value)
    [10/29/2022 8:28:57 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Conan:campaign/scripts/npc_header.lua"]:26: attempt to index global 'senses' (a nil value)
    [10/29/2022 8:28:57 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (social) anchoring to an undefined control (senses) in windowclass (npc_header)
    [10/29/2022 8:28:57 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (social) anchoring to an undefined control (senses) in windowclass (npc_header)

Will it be fixed?

Thanks for reporting. It looks like a poor interaction with the original design of the ruleset with recent CoreRPG changes.

I pushed a very quick fix that should remove the issue from any new NPCs added to combat tracker, but won't fix existing ones.

Please run a new Check for Updates, remove the old NPCs from the combat tracker, and re-add the encounter/NPCs. Let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

Regards,
    JPG

Fixed.

Thank you very much.

Playing around and I noticed the Jeweled Target Number icon in the lower-left hand corner is now adding a mod to rolls rather than using the number as a target number. For example, I rolled a TN of 11 with 5d20 and instead of comparing the results of each die to 11 it added 11 to the total of 5d20. I can do the math myself but it's nice to have the results automated. Can someone change it back?

I attempted a test of this by putting 10 into the red jewel and then rolling from the character sheet acrobatics and was not adding it as a modifier and showing 10 as the target for the roll. Can you provide exact steps to try and replicate this?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Loaded a 10 into the jewel. Then selected 5d20 from the 20-sided die. Results = Screenshot 2022-12-05 112910.jpg . That is how I handle NPC attacks (where you have to add the stat to the Expertise category for your TN). I then loaded a 10 into the jewel and rolled an Acrobatics check off a PC sheet. TN should have been 11 based on the stats but it instead added 10 to the TN to make the new target number 21. Results = Screenshot 2022-12-05 113219.jpg . I'd never done that off a PC sheet before though bc it usually just auto-calculates it (i.e. in this case the 11) and you don't add mods to PC rolls in general so I don't know what it did before.

I'm not seeing any changes to the code since November and it doesn't appear those changes are related to your report. I might need to find a separate solution and will pass this along to Moon for ideas.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'm not seeing any changes to the code since November and it doesn't appear those changes are related to your report. I might need to find a separate solution and will pass this along to Moon for ideas.
    Thanks, superteddy... Really hoping this ruleset stays maintained especially in light of the IP change from Modiphius. I'd taken a break from playing/running Conan but I'll be back at it again...

Thread Information