FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 39 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    2. I don't know when this happens to test it. If it is when you grab the d20 and drop it into the chat window, then that was fixed. If it happens at a different time, can you please give me more details of how you create the error, and maybe a screenshot or two would also be helpful.
    Thank you very much for the updates. Makes me feel better.

I wondering about this quote though. I'm using FGU and this has defiantly not been fixed. If I drop either the d20 or d6 on the chat I get a blank output. I've tried in new and old campaigns. I retry every time the ruleset is updated, hoping it was fixed, but so far no change. This is on two different computers with FGU installed.

d20roll.png

Edit: Updated with picture. This is a brand new campaign, just updated FGU today. d20 roll, no output
    Last edited by Jaybob32; June 22nd, 2020 at 21:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    Thank you very much for the updates. Makes me feel better.

I wondering about this quote though. I'm using FGU and this has defiantly not been fixed. If I drop either the d20 or d6 on the chat I get a blank output. I've tried in new and old campaigns. I retry every time the ruleset is updated, hoping it was fixed, but so far no change. This is on two different computers with FGU installed.

d20roll.png

Edit: Updated with picture. This is a brand new campaign, just updated FGU today. d20 roll, no output
    Yes. I apologize. I didn't know you were referring to FGU. This is a known issue that we have been working on.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Guys! Thanks for all the replies! I am looking forward to this product as it continues to develop!

A few more bugs and things.

Core Book - the Foes Shadow on the Wall and Child of Derketa have both a Minion and a Toughened version but the names don't indicate which is witch is witch.

Some foes in the other Conan RPG books have additional information that can be entered for Courage.

Example the Skeleton Warrior Giant in Conan the Thief has a Courage 0f 2D (Loyalty) and the Spider Horrors in Conan the Thief has a Courage given as 4 (Horror).

Ruleset- Some Items in other Conan products can't be entered.

Example 1.) In Conan the Mercenary has Siege Weapons these are like normal weapons but Encumbrance is not a number and is the word Crewed often followed by a number and they use other sizes than normal weapons.

Maybe adding in another Type called Siege that would allow for entering of the info for them would be a fix.

Naval Artillery from Conan the Pirate has the same problem.

Example 2.) Stats for Ships of the Hyperborean age can't be entered.

Example 3.) Watercraft from Conan the Barbarian can't be entered.

The fix in all cases seems to be to added other Items Types and/or Sub-Types so that these Items can be entered.

Some Foes have abilities that can't fit anywhere on the sheet.The Drauger for example, from Conan the Barbarian, has a section titled Curses and an Entry a description of Hospitality. The Vulture, from Conan the Brigand, has a section title Note and info on a Survival Test in it. Some other Foes in books have special sidebars of info that can't be linked.

Core - The example character creation that is in chapter 2 is missing.

Core - The Heroes of the Age chapter and al characters from it are missing,

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    A few more bugs and things.

Core Book - the Foes Shadow on the Wall and Child of Derketa have both a Minion and a Toughened version but the names don't indicate which is witch is witch.

Some foes in the other Conan RPG books have additional information that can be entered for Courage.

Example the Skeleton Warrior Giant in Conan the Thief has a Courage 0f 2D (Loyalty) and the Spider Horrors in Conan the Thief has a Courage given as 4 (Horror).

Ruleset- Some Items in other Conan products can't be entered.

Example 1.) In Conan the Mercenary has Siege Weapons these are like normal weapons but Encumbrance is not a number and is the word Crewed often followed by a number and they use other sizes than normal weapons.

Maybe adding in another Type called Siege that would allow for entering of the info for them would be a fix.

Naval Artillery from Conan the Pirate has the same problem.

Example 2.) Stats for Ships of the Hyperborean age can't be entered.

Example 3.) Watercraft from Conan the Barbarian can't be entered.

The fix in all cases seems to be to added other Items Types and/or Sub-Types so that these Items can be entered.

Some Foes have abilities that can't fit anywhere on the sheet.The Drauger for example, from Conan the Barbarian, has a section titled Curses and an Entry a description of Hospitality. The Vulture, from Conan the Brigand, has a section title Note and info on a Survival Test in it. Some other Foes in books have special sidebars of info that can't be linked.

Core - The example character creation that is in chapter 2 is missing.

Core - The Heroes of the Age chapter and al characters from it are missing,
    Hello,

Thank you for more stuff. All reference manual issues are being addressed currently, and we will be releasing a new update very soon. We are still waiting on some visual assets, which may take a little longer, but a content update will be up soon.

As for all the stuff from the Conan the ... books, those will be added as we work on those specific modules.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for more stuff. All reference manual issues are being addressed currently, and we will be releasing a new update very soon. We are still waiting on some visual assets, which may take a little longer, but a content update will be up soon.

As for all the stuff from the Conan the ... books, those will be added as we work on those specific modules.
    Thanks for the quick reply back. I've been doing entry of all the NPCs,tables, talent's into Fantasy Grounds from the other Conan RPG books and have been catching a few things. About to start the Wanderer this weekend and then do the Scout next. Finished up the Thief earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Some more bugs.

Vultures of Shem - Mordiggian's in the Foe of the module are missing the description of the qualities that the 3 differnt attacks have that are in the text area Encumbrance entry that other Foes have.
    We are working through these issues, but can you further explain this one for us?
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries

Hello, new user here, sorry in advance.

I'm trying to modify a foe, giving him a different weapon and a couple of modified stats, but it seems that it is not possible without modifying the basic npc in the foe database, I'm doing something (very) wrong?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
    Hello, new user here, sorry in advance.

I'm trying to modify a foe, giving him a different weapon and a couple of modified stats, but it seems that it is not possible without modifying the basic npc in the foe database, I'm doing something (very) wrong?
    Welcome to the FG forums Carlo.

Make a copy of the foe first. In the foe data list, drag/drop the link of the foe you want to copy - briefly drag it just a few pixels and then drop it - a copy will be created. Open up the copy and edit as required.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums Carlo.

Make a copy of the foe first. In the foe data list, drag/drop the link of the foe you want to copy - briefly drag it just a few pixels and then drop it - a copy will be created. Open up the copy and edit as required.
    Thanks a lot, I wasn't going to figure that by myself.

I reckon that I probably posted in the wrong forum, sorry, next time I'll start a new thread.

Thanks again

Thread Information