DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 39 First ... 253334353637 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Loaded a 10 into the jewel. Then selected 5d20 from the 20-sided die. Results = Attachment 55342 . That is how I handle NPC attacks (where you have to add the stat to the Expertise category for your TN). I then loaded a 10 into the jewel and rolled an Acrobatics check off a PC sheet. TN should have been 11 based on the stats but it instead added 10 to the TN to make the new target number 21. Results = Attachment 55343 . I'd never done that off a PC sheet before though bc it usually just auto-calculates it (i.e. in this case the 11) and you don't add mods to PC rolls in general so I don't know what it did before.
    It's cause you're rolling the dice, you don't do that in Conan. You drag the jewel onto the chat window to roll. To add dice you click on the green dice under the jewel. If you roll from the dice it's going to work like the modifier box that it replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    It's cause you're rolling the dice, you don't do that in Conan. You drag the jewel onto the chat window to roll. To add dice you click on the green dice under the jewel. If you roll from the dice it's going to work like the modifier box that it replaced.
    Thank you! I had forgotten that's how that feature worked... Much obliged...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Thank you! I had forgotten that's how that feature worked... Much obliged...
    You're welcome! It's not the most intuitive way of doing things. I really wished they had a chance to redo the ruleset but that looks very unlikely at this point.

Like some of the subtle changes in the Ruleset!

I might just start running Conan again!

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Like some of the subtle changes in the Ruleset!

I might just start running Conan again!
    What changed?

I'm really interested in purchasing the Conan 2D20 ruleset for FGU. With the IP change, will the ruleset continue to be updated? Are there enough bug fixes in its current state to make the ruleset useable? I guess what I'm asking is, is it even worth it?

IMHO yes... If it remains stable... Developers have already stated they'll maintain it (at least so much as any IP-abandoned set could be updated). But the ruleset itself is a solid table as of today... Not as much automation as the other 2d20 rulesets but I actually prefer that for Conan... I imagine they won't be able to sell it once the IP transfers though so yeah you're in a crunch as far as time goes...

Awesome, ProfDogg, good enough for me. Thanks for the quick reply.

Also, remember that we have a 30-day return policy for anything purchased through the main FG store.

Regards,
    JPG

Hello with the last update, players cannot see the number of doom and momentum remaining, also, when modifying the number of damage dices in the bonus dice section of the character sheet, the bonification is not showed on the upper right corner

I attach an image, the character has brawn 9, so +1 bonus melee damage dice, when I modify bonus dices to 2 is not showed in the upper right corner.Captura de pantalla 2023-02-24 a las 19.54.38.png

Regards
    Last edited by iolarion; February 25th, 2023 at 19:18.

Thread Information