FG Spreadshirt Swag

[PF1e] Seeking two players for Gestalt Tyrant's Grasp

Game System: Pathfinder 1e
    Proposed Day of Week: Saturday
    Proposed Time of Day: 8pm
    Your Timezone: PST (GMT -8)
    Proposed Frequency: Weekly
    ------------
    GM/Player License: GM has Ultimate (using FG:U)
    Voice/Text: Voice via Discord
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: About as varied as a Paizo made AP can be (player effort encouraged)
    Permitted Source Books: Paizo published content
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options: No 3pp content
    Setting/Adventure Info: Golarion Campaign Setting, see Tyrant's Grasp Player's Guide for further information on setting
    Duration of sessions: 3-5 hours
    ------------
    Adventure Synopsys

We're starting Book 3 of the Tyrant's Grasp AP and need one more players to fill the last spot. We're playing a *gestalt* campaign with an emphasis on fun and roleplay rather than powergaming (see the end of this blurb for gestalt guidelines). As such, it's preferred that prospective players have a modicum of familiarity with PF1e and Fantasy Grounds. It's very much been an "Us vs The World" style of campaign so far although things will finally open up abit now that we hit Book 3 of the AP.

The group is currently 7th level and has a Kinectist|Summoner, Oracle|Sorcerer, and a Monk|Bloodrager for PCs. There is a little bit of range in ages of the group and fit solidly into the 25-40 age bracket. We're looking for players that also fit into this age bracket.

So about gestalting and other various houserules. We're using a variant on gestalting in that multiclassing is very limited. You pick your two classes to gestalt, thus creating a new class from the two and that becomes your main class. Swapping around other classes in your gestalt class is not allowed. Multiclassing is not allowed aside from going into Prestige Classes that you qualify for. You're allowed to take a single archetype from each of the classes you're gestalting. "Elephant In The Room" aka World is Square rules that eliminate some feat taxes are in play. Lastly, we're also using Automatic Bonus Progression rules in the Unchained Pathfinder rulebook with the exception to weapons and armor. Items that boost core attributes are barred as well as the typical cloaks and rings that boost resistance and deflection respectively. Banned items will either be rolled at random on the spot if encountered or substituted as appropriate by the GM.

Lastly, and this is important, capability to use Hamachi is a must. I travel often for work so I'm often stuck with whatever wifi settings are on hand.

It's alot to take in, I know. I've always wanted to do a gestalt campaign and so far, these guidelines have kept most of the wackiness down to reasonable limits. (Yes, I know, there's no helping PF in the end. :P) So in spite of all this, if doing something fun and unique in Paizo's last 1e AP interests you, we would love to meet you.
    Last edited by Tsriel; June 8th, 2020 at 05:32. Reason: Opened recruiting

I am up for a Gestalt game.

This sounds interesting. I'd be up for a game like this.

interested and sent PM

Opening the thread again! See the top for details. Note that I'm only looking for ONE player. Thanks!
    Last edited by Tsriel; June 8th, 2020 at 05:32.

Thread Information