DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Available Extension for Item charge tracking

I was hoping to find an extension that added a way to track charges for wands or other magic items that have a set number of charges that don't reset each morning. Currently I am just adding a spell casting class to the actions tab but this makes me have to ensure to update the remaining charges before resting each night. Although this works, it can be rather cumbersome. Anything someone could provide would be great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jakjr15 View Post
    I was hoping to find an extension that added a way to track charges for wands or other magic items that have a set number of charges that don't reset each morning. Currently I am just adding a spell casting class to the actions tab but this makes me have to ensure to update the remaining charges before resting each night. Although this works, it can be rather cumbersome. Anything someone could provide would be great. Thanks
    Either track it in its name in the inventory, or use this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...anced-Items-v4 That adds charges for specific items

Thread Information