DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issue with Custom Portraits and Item List

I have attempted to use a portrait module and the item module that I found here in the forums. I put them in their respective folders in %appdata% and even put the portraits in the campaign portrait folder. I can see the portraits as a GM, but my players cannot. I had labled the file PulpPortraits.ppk. Not sure what the issue is. Also, they can see the module for the items list, but they are unable to load it. I can see all of the items as the GM. I had placed this in the module folder and it has a .mod file extension. Can someone assist me. I have only been using this software for a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    A Portrait Pack should have the .ppk extension not .mod and it should be placed in the /portraits/ folder of your FG Data Library.

Portraits cannot be shared and would need to be installed on the player side as well if you want the players to see them. Otherwise, you (as the GM) can assign portraits to PCs.

When you say the players are unable to load the module, exactly what is occurring? Have you given them permission to access it (set the green check mark in module activation)?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    A Portrait Pack should have the .ppk extension not .mod and it should be placed in the /portraits/ folder of your FG Data Library.
    I did as I stated in the text above. Thanks for responding though. I really do appreciate the help. My players still cannot see them. Someone responded below that only I would be able to see them and have to assign them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Portraits cannot be shared and would need to be installed on the player side as well if you want the players to see them. Otherwise, you (as the GM) can assign portraits to PCs.

When you say the players are unable to load the module, exactly what is occurring? Have you given them permission to access it (set the green check mark in module activation)?
    They are able to load the custom item list. It is on the list of modules, and they do have permission to access it. They just cannot see them. I should state that I am using FGU and not classic. I am not sure if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebmbsqd View Post
    They are able to load the custom item list. It is on the list of modules, and they do have permission to access it. They just cannot see them. I should state that I am using FGU and not classic. I am not sure if that makes a difference.
    Please ask one of the players to provide a screenshot showing the issue - the module activated in the Module Activation screen, the library screen and the data window where the data should be.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please ask one of the players to provide a screenshot showing the issue - the module activated in the Module Activation screen, the library screen and the data window where the data should be.
    Sorry that it took so long. I had to wait on my players. Here is a screenshot. On the left are the GM screens and on the right are the player's screens. I really appreciate the help and I hope you and yours are safe.2020-04-25_1334.png

Thread Information