I know this is a bit far off, but as someone that backed PF2 Kingmaker, I'm planning to spend the remaining months up to release learning how to code stuff so I can pick up the banner on building the new Kingdom Manager!

Totes honest, it's probably going to mostly be XML layout and form field stuff with lightweight scripting. I'm more of a debugger than a programmer. And it won't include the mass combat/army campaign management. I know they are doing a huge overhaul of the Kingdom Management rules, too, so PF1's rules for the same are only going to serve as a very rough guideline. But I know what PF1's KM rules are and I know what I want as nice little extras. Plus, I suspect that many of the rules will follow the guidelines set about in the PF2 GM guide.

Still, it's going start as basic data entry. Then add kingdom PC roles and associated dice rollers. Then a kingdom turn tracker. Then some other stuff. The City District sheet will probably be the last thing tackled (PF1e's City District thing is well meaning but I'm not a fan). Plans will change depending on the actual rules.