DICE PACKS BUNDLE

D&D5E: Tier 3 - CCC-GHC-07 The River Runs Red @12PM EST 26 April 2020

D&D5E: Tier 3 - CCC-GHC-07 The River Runs Red @12PM EST 26 April 2020

Requirements
    Voice: Yes (Discord information will be given after accepted)
    Ruleset: Adventures League D&D 5E legal characters only
    FG Programmed Character: Preferred (If not programmed in please send me a copy of the character sheet for review. Server will be up two hours in advance to build characters)

If you have run this module before please let me know, and allow other players to take first initiative to prevent meta gaming.

Adventure Details
    Tier: 3
    CCC-GHC-07 The River Runs Red Verse I written by ED GREENWOOD & ALEX KAMMER
    Run Time: Approximately 2-3 hours
    The Golden Paragon Trading Company has been working for months to secure a long-term trade deal with the Seven Suns Trading Coster, but efforts to deliver the final agreements to Calaunt have each ended with dead envoys and missing documents. The latest delegation recently departed Elmwood, traveling south down the River Lis. The Golden Paragon seeks experienced individuals to follow their representatives and ensure they reach their destination safely. Can the adventurers catch them before another tragedy occurs?
    DM License: Ultimate

If you are a new to Fantasy Grounds please let me know so that we can catch you up to speed PRIOR to game start (45 min before).

**Players must provide the following on the Calendar or I will not accept invite**
    Character Name:
    Level:
    Class:
    Race:

Calendar sign ups found HERE

Hope you all had a good game. I will be keeping in mind those who signed up for next session to keep the story going.

Thread Information