FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    Appreciate the info and as a workaround that works. Thanks.

I have two other friends running games in FGU and don't have my issues.
    But I also figure the folks at Smiteworks would want to know bugs now instead of later. (If it is a bug and not just my ineptitude)

Kritter
    You can also just have them double click on their token in the combat tracker and it will open the map they are on and center it on their icon.

alien ruleset and the portrait opens but no image appears for them to see...It's just blank and makes for a crappy play session!

I don't know about the alien ruleset - I just know on the rulesets built on core double clicking on their token in either the CT or on their character sheet opens the map and centers on their token. Of course this only works if the DM drug the token from the CT to the map in the first place.

Double clicking on the Portrait does not do this it must be the token.
    Last edited by Valdemar; June 20th, 2021 at 02:59.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magnus1 View Post
    alien ruleset and the portrait opens but no image appears for them to see...It's just blank and makes for a crappy play session!
    Please see my reply in the other thread you posted this issue. We need more info, you can see the link in my signature on for how to get us the information we need to help you.

Plus, unless you are having the exact same issue as the existing thread, please start a new thread for each new issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

i reset windows 10. iv complely removed all files for the program. iv reinstalled. and this is my screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheRoak; August 1st, 2021 at 21:24.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoak View Post
    i reset windows 10. iv complely removed all files for the program. iv reinstalled. and this is my screen.
    Welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately you are not providing us with much useful information. Please see the link in my signature for the information you need to provide so that we can help you. It is also best if you start a new thread unless your issue is exactly identical to the existing thread (which this is not).

As well as attaching the requested logs, please let us know exactly what you are trying to do. Verifying that you have reproduced the issue in a brand new campaign using no extensions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The map is showing that the image assets used to create that map are not in the original location on disk that they were when added. If you rename or move files, then the software does not know what to show.

If you got the map from a module that used assets from an asset module you don't own, you will also not see any assets.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information