DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 20 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    I just posted a hot fix of the ruleset. @Dr0W verified on Discord that the soak/shaken rolls were working again.

Since the changes are fairly low-level, please update to the latest, and re-post if you still have any issues.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thank you! Looking good!

Ammo tracking is also working again.

Still not able to give bennies away from the Benny Stack in the GM Tools or the Desktop Bennies. Getting console errors. At this point it makes the game unplayable IMO. The Benny economy is a large part of my SW games. The only way I can distribute bennies is by giving away the GM Bennies or by using the Reset Bennies button on the Party Sheet, which puts everyone back to starter bennies.

I was going to schedule a One Shot in the Fantasy Grounds College for Wednesday, but that won't happen until this is fixed. Attaching screenshot and log files.

Created a brand new campaign, no extensions or modules loaded.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

The current version of Savage Worlds ruleset is:
    Savage Worlds Adventure Edition v5.2.15 for Fantasy Grounds

Can you make sure that you don't have any folders in your FG data folder under the rulesets folder?

Regards,
    JPG

I also got similar errors with using Bennies. I loaded up my campaign to test if I had those problems...everything was fine. Then I was playing around on the party sheet, adding Bennies, using them and resetting them. Eventually I started getting error messages in the console whenever I used a Benny or added them. I reloaded the campaign and it went away. One thing I noticed was that at one point one of the characters that had some edges that gave +2 Bennies was at the top of the party sheet had 5 Bennies. When I hit reset Bennies it showed everyone with 5 Bennies on the Party Sheet. Going to the character sheet showed the correct number. It was after this happened that I started getting the errors. I know a few updates to SWADE ago there was an issue with the party sheet not showing any Bennies. Not sure if this is related to that fix

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The current version of Savage Worlds ruleset is:
    Savage Worlds Adventure Edition v5.2.15 for Fantasy Grounds

Can you make sure that you don't have any folders in your FG data folder under the rulesets folder?

Regards,
    JPG
    That was precisely it! I had a folder from back in December. Deleted it and bennies work as expected now. It also shows v5.2.15 as my current SW ruleset version. The one shot is back on! Thanks Moon Wizard! Good eye on that one!

I was reading thru the SWADE Players Guide Ref Manual - on the Advancement page at the bottom is a Kill Bill picture (yeah its definitely a Kill Bill nod) - when I scroll wheeled down or up on the mouse an error pops up.

mousewheel.png

Edit: Looks like an extension - disabled them and its gone away.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 23rd, 2021 at 16:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I was reading thru the SWADE Players Guide Ref Manual - on the Advancement page at the bottom is a Kill Bill picture (yeah its definitely a Kill Bill nod) - when I scroll wheeled down or up on the mouse an error pops up.

mousewheel.png

Edit: Looks like an extension - disabled them and its gone away.
    It's the Savage Worlds Enhanced Library (SWEL) extension. Happens on all images when the extension is loaded.

Is it possible to split the Rippers Resurrected Setting into Theme and seperate Setting, to use the Rippers Resurrected Setting with other Desktop Themes like the Gothic or Winter Theme? (like done before for the Hell on Earth Reloaded Setting and Theme)

Thanks in advance

Thread Information