DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    These are very good news! Thank you for your prompt help on this issue!!

In a game last night (SW version 5.2.12), I had a player wanting to spend a Bennie to get a new action card. It burped up a LUA error when they dropped the bennie on the action card in the CT. See attached screenshot. I have replicated in another campaign.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got the same error dropping a benny on an action card. Here's a log from a clean game with no extensions or modules loaded (aside from the SWADE rules).
    FGU standard 4.0.6, SWADE 5.2.12.
    fgu_logs_20210113.zip

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    In a game last night (SW version 5.2.12), I had a player wanting to spend a Bennie to get a new action card. It burped up a LUA error when they dropped the bennie on the action card in the CT. See attached screenshot. I have replicated in another campaign.
    Thanks for the report. This issue has been addressed and will be part of next update!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Thanks for the report. This issue has been addressed and will be part of next update!
    Awesome! Thanks a bunch.

I have been running some "Fight Nights" (just log on, make a PC and see if you can survive what I throw at you) and FGU/SW ruleset has been doing really well! Thanks for all the hard work on this - it really makes running stuff online a breeze.

So I have a few errors that are more... text based rather than engine based.

Power- Fear
    Why is there a Panicked effect under the Fear power? Panicked is an instant effect that has no duration, if an extra is Panicked by this power you should be moving tokens right now.

Power- Summon Ally
    There is no descriptive text if you look in the powers list from the library?
    In the individual entry for Summon Ally, could the power description perhaps include links to the default NPCs it can summon? (like the Zombie power does)

Power- Puppet
    Why does this have an "opposed Spirit -2" effect? That is not a general or specific modifier for this power.

Strong Modifier
    There are a number of powers that use the Strong Modifier, but none of the powers that use that have it listed as an effect you can drag onto a token, could we get that as an option (even if it's just identical to the present ones but with STRONG noted down)?
    Affected powers are
    Blind, Boost/lower Trait (Lower trait only), Detect/conceal Arcana (Conceal only), Entangle, Illusion, Speed/Sloth (Sloth only)

Power- Damage Field
    This can be cast with the Damage Modifier to increase the damage to 2d6, could we get an effect with that listed?

Power- Stun
    You don't have an effect for a Raise (-2 to Vigor roll)

Power- Empathy
    Why is there no "basic" effect listed? You have the +2 for the raise, but no +1 for the effect on a success.

Power- Slumber
    You don't have an effect for a Raise (-2 to Spirit roll)

Power- Sound/Silence
    Why is there a 5 turn effect for Sound? It is an Instant effect.

You can make local copies of those powers...select one and then drag and drop it into the powers window. You can then click on the lock icon to unlock it and then add those effects or links. I was doing that before Ikael added them.

Not saying that they shouldn't be changed in the core data, just that you can add more information to the powers for your game as you need

Minor thing in the Wiki for the Effects - in the table with the examples to modify Pace, it has Pace +1d to increase the running die. It should be Run +1d.

Regards.

A quick question on Chases and Dogfights in FGU, have these been "fixed", can't find any reference to this

Ikael said they were in Discord...at least I'm pretty sure he did

Thread Information