FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thanks folks. I thought it may be a conflict issue. I am not running the 5e enhancer. I guess I'll start a new campaign and slowly add the extensions and see what happens. I do run a lot of extensions so I was loathe to do this and was hoping someone may know which one may not play well with it. I did contact DiabloBob on DMs Guild.

Thanks for all of the feedback it was very helpful. I will work through some of those extensions and contact the extension author.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Thanks for all of the feedback it was very helpful. I will work through some of those extensions and contact the extension author.
    Sorry Aster, I didn't mean to hijack your thread but I was having similar type of issue and figured to keep it all in the same forum message for consolidation purposes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Sorry Aster, I didn't mean to hijack your thread but I was having similar type of issue and figured to keep it all in the same forum message for consolidation purposes...
    Keeping similar situations in one place is a good thing. If you find a solution to the problem post it as it may help others in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Keeping similar situations in one place is a good thing. If you find a solution to the problem post it as it may help others in the same boat.
    No worries. It helped facilitate a discussion. Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Well, I've gone through all the extensions one by one, turning on each one at a time in a new campaign and the Awesome Essentials worked in every instance. I'm not sure where to go with this other than notifying DiabloBob again on DMs Guild...The only other thing I can think is if something is wrong with this specific campaign. I did use the 5E Combat Enhancer for a little bit in this campaign but haven't used it in a long time. That's the only other thing I can think of...Hmmm...

OK, even more odd, I on a lark, just tried to load the extension to the original campaign and it now works. SMH...I don't know what the heck happened between last night and today other than a reboot of the machine - lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    OK, even more odd, I on a lark, just tried to load the extension to the original campaign and it now works. SMH...I don't know what the heck happened between last night and today other than a reboot of the machine - lol...
    Maybe you updated one of the extension files without completely restarting FG? That is what I have found to be my issue a lot of times. Of course the machine reboot would take care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Maybe you updated one of the extension files without completely restarting FG? That is what I have found to be my issue a lot of times. Of course the machine reboot would take care of that.
    I appreciate the response Klandare. I do know I restarted FG a number of times trying all different ways and settings etc. I don't think that was it. I'm wondering if it had something to do with the update though but I have no clue. It seems to be working now - yay!!

In case it helps, I just spotted a conflict with this extension and the Encounter Difficulty Calculator, where it would not allow you to add NPCs to encounters with both running and would throw and error if you tried to edit the list.

Thread Information