STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Brokerage

Brokerage

A small selection of Brokerages, for your PC's to buy & sell cargo's.

I'll be adding to this List frequently, including multiples of several planets.

Sindal Sector
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by backwardoracle; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:10.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Very interresting, but honestly jpg is not the best useable format, text is more usefull, i think

You can put and share a link into the notes section of the world in question and then when player's hit the world they can just click it and it will come up. The other option would be just to link it to chat when player's get to the world and unshare it when they leave the world.

It's not necessary to make it a graphic but I think it looks nicer than a text table. It's all in the individual tastes of the referee.

Yes, i'm agree with you, but quality is weak and not very readable even at 200%, and i'm french and i translate for my buddies ... but it's really usefull!

Quote Originally Posted by sallerin View Post
    Yes, i'm agree with you, but quality is weak and not very readable even at 200%, and i'm french and i translate for my buddies ... but it's really usefull!
    Ah, so higher resolution. I wouldn't mind if it was a bit bigger and high-def as well.

Can Do!! 3x the size & resolution. if thats ok, I'll finish off the Sindal subsector
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

The new jpeg I still see it really small. But if you can generate High Res better as it is easier to reduce later than expand res. Could you provide Thebus and Borite? Those would help with my current adventure.

Bigger again, Looks enormous on my screen,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Bigger again, Looks enormous on my screen,
    Thank you! This size is perfect! But information on Selling is random generated? You need to revise it... Borite is TL4 (1920s) with illiterate people no access to writing and use Poems to comunicate knowledge. It is difficult to agree they could sell Adv. Weapons, Electronics or Biochemicals. There is also no Spaceport and people are poor so luxuries trading seem strange, I could not see them trying to buy something with almost no money.

I had the same issue with Noricum that is a TL1 Amber zone with radiation. But I ruled that it could be possible that the mining operations of the Belters could do trading. But Borite does not have that option here.
    Last edited by alfarobl; April 22nd, 2020 at 12:57.

Point taken (it is, randomly generated), but it could be rare, but very possible, the Borite Continuity Authority, who control power & the trade, would be dealing with various ships off the Florian trade route and possible that a stolen cargo or two maybe purchasable.

Thread Information