DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Trying to Gather a Group for Rotating PFS GMs

Hello,
    I'm a GM who has been running games for about 9 years across different systems. I started with PF1, have ran for 5e, and am now learning PF2E and want to get a regular group going for PFS games on FG.

I'm looking to find a couple other GMs who may be interesting in taking turns running PFS modules on about a weekly basis.
    Right now, I have PFS1-5 prepped and am planning to run one to two more before we start rotating.

I wanted to open a couple seats in my 1-5 game to allow people interested to join and see if our playstyles/personalities mesh. Hoping to host a game within the next few days.

Please post if you are interested.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't specify. I'm proposing this for Pathfinder 2E pfs.
    Last edited by viviolay; April 21st, 2020 at 21:02.

Sorry. I'd like to play, but have no interest in GMing.

Quote Originally Posted by quark12000 View Post
    Sorry. I'd like to play, but have no interest in GMing.
    That's understandable.

But I also like to play, and wanna put together a rotating group, so people would have to GM maybe once every 5 weeks if we all take turns and would get to play the majority of the time.

I'm taking a shared labor approach and am willing to invest some of the work upfront (GM the first two to three weeks) to get a group together and started.

I'm interested in doing this for a couple of months.

Although I don't know if I'll be a good fit. I'd prefer PF2 if possible. Also I'm stuck in the UK, not being able to return to my home in the US until travel (and visa immigration) is allowed again, so pretty much limited to playing Saturday or Sunday and not too late (US time).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We are interested in PF2 as well. I will send you a private message once I am done with work.

im interested in joining your pf2 game. ive got ~15 years of xp on playing: 3.5e, pf1, 4e, 5e, and vampire (d10 system) as both player and dm. i have way more fun as a player. im available almost daily (every other wednesday evening 6p central for 5e game that im already in).

Quote Originally Posted by hcp316 View Post
    im interested in joining your pf2 game. ive got ~15 years of xp on playing: 3.5e, pf1, 4e, 5e, and vampire (d10 system) as both player and dm. i have way more fun as a player. im available almost daily (every other wednesday evening 6p central for 5e game that im already in).
    Will private message you now

Update: Just letting people know I'm still looking for 1-2 individuals to join

Session #1

Great fun playing the first session (for me) in this group!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Session #2

And session #2 was even more fun! Great GM and friendly, entertaining players.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information