FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Weekend Game, EST US time, prefer WFRP or Zweihander

Player looking for a WFRP 4e or Zweihander group, online.

FG License: I have the Ultimate license
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST), USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: short weekly game in evenings prefer to go no later than 9pm EST, or can do longer bi-weekly game on weekends, willing to be flexible on days/times
    Term:Interested in anything really: one-shot, short term, or long term campaign
    Voice: willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games

Game System Preferred: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4e but willing to try earlier editions
    Game System Experience: Very experienced with Pathfinder 1e, and D&D 1e, 2e, 3.5e. Some experience with Pathfinder 2E. Minimal knowledge of D&D 5e.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Intermediate experience with FG. Just started running my own PF1e game using it. Able to get around no problem, still learning some of the bells and whistles.

Character Type Preferred: Prefer ranger/druid/wizard/rogue/paladin/knight types, but willing to play almost anything, though not terribly interested in characters that are 100% dedicated to nothing but healing.
    About me: Easy going, friendly, polite, honest, mature player, I like to joke a bit but still take the plot and campaign seriously. Age 51. I like a good mix of roleplay and combat, good plots, evocative atmosphere and exotic magic, locations, villains, etc. I'm not a hard core role player that insists on every moment being in character, but I do enjoy role playing if it's entertaining and exciting and relevant to the quest/plot at hand. Team player, interested in a fair game where the players work together as a group of friends. Not interested in evil characters or messing with other players, or playing ridiculously broken/overpowered or annoying characters. :P

Please message or reply here if interested.
    Last edited by Viperian; April 20th, 2020 at 22:31.

Let me know if you still have openings or are looking once again. I’d be interested in weeknights. Long time role player but new on whfrp / zweihander

Thread Information