Starfinder Playlist

Esper Genesis 5e Theme Extension - Modified Font Color for Readability

All,
    here's my modification of the Esper Genesis Theme Extension originally created by Raddu and Zeus. I changed the font color of Windows title text and text field titles from yellow to blue, for readability of my old eyes.

Hope this works for you.

-ZenGhost
    Attached Files Attached Files

I consistently get a parsing error when I try to add this, had the same issue with another I found on the forums. Any suggestions ?

Extention Info Load (EG_Theme): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 10, position 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonautking View Post
    I consistently get a parsing error when I try to add this, had the same issue with another I found on the forums. Any suggestions ?

Extention Info Load (EG_Theme): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 10, position 17.
    I’ll try to take a look. There’s been several updates since I modified that extension. It’s possible that one of the updates broke the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonautking View Post

Argonautking,
    Are you using FGU or FGC? The extension seems to only work on FGC. The extension was written for FGC, my modification to the extension was for the same version.

Regards,

Zen Ghost

Oh, right, yeh I was trying with FGU. >.<

Thread Information