5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP Need 4+ Players for Weekend 5E Game EST

FG License: GM has an Classic Ultimate license (so Demo players are ok). If you are new to FG or D&D 5E, that's ok, too. I can show you what you'll need.
    Game System: 5E only -- looking to run any of the official WotC modules

Time Zone: EST USA (GMT -4)
    Day of week and time: Can do weekly Saturdays beginning 25 April 2020 or every other Sunday beginning 26 April 2020. Saturdays any time. Sunday games must end by 9 PM EST.
    If new game, planned start date: Dependent on group (no rush)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Dependent on group, but max of a single six (6) hour per session / week.
    Term: Dependent on Group, but looking for long term

Text or Voice: Voice required (so please have a decent mic)
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Absolutely not

Roleplay & Combat mix: More combat than roleplay, but will be a good mix of the two for those that aren't combat oriented
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for at least 4 players, but am used to up 8+ in a group
    Character starting level & equipment: Dependent on module selected. Players will select the module, which will dictate the starting level.
    Character restrictions: You must have a (free) D&D Beyond account. Characters may be built from any resource shared with you as part of the campaign. Let D&D Beyond do the heavy lifting and I will import and fix your character sheets for FG play.

Details: DUE TO REAL LIFE, SOME FLEXIBILITY IS REQUIRED. I'm a working IT professional, and I understand that sometimes real life takes precedence. It's ok. Just let the group know so there's no confusion over who is or is not playing. Three players per session are required; otherwise the session for that week is cancelled.

Most of my campaigns wander into horror territory at some point, so players must be ok with undead and horror themes in games (not overly gory or graphic themes, however). I prefer to run official WotC modules supplemented with custom encounters and monsters to suit the party composition. I also ask that there are no children or rules lawyers in my games. My players can make any type of non-evil character that interests them as long as the party realizes that some combinations will require more creativity than others to succeed. My games obey milestone rules.

About the GM: I've been playing D&D since the BECMI days of the 80s and have been a GM for almost as long. I've used FG since 2006 (man I feel old now). I love combat, tactics, players that come up with surprising / creative solutions, and the undead. If you have an idea, never be afraid to talk to me about it. I also have cats. Very loud cats. Some understanding is required for background noise (applies to everyone).

If you're interested, please leave me a note in this thread / PM me here.
    Last edited by SabaTaru; April 20th, 2020 at 00:53.

does your game still have space

Long time D&D player (early 90's). Also have Ultimates in FG and FGU. Been running FG for over 1.5 years.
    Would be very interested in playing every second Sunday.
    I am 2 hours behind you, CST (Saskatchewan, Canada).
    I am not a RAW lawyer, I just go with the flow.
    Comfortable in any role.
    Prefer using Ventrilo to Discord (less issues and less resource hoggy)
    Also have 4 cats.

Hello! If you've sent me a PM, I've replied. Looks like most of the interest is for a Sunday game, so I'm leaning towards Sunday. If there is enough interest / players, I could also run a Saturday game if the Sunday one reaches capacity.

There is still space for anyone interested.

Thanks, everyone!

I would certainly be interested in a Sunday game...can do Saturdays as well but more often than not when the company ask that I work overtime its usually Saturdays. Interested none the less feel free to add or pm me on discord Dreamsfear#9484

Will have to download classic but shouldn't be an issue I do however have the unity version and am still relatively new to it. So learning but enjoying it none the less.

Hey there, I'm a UK player looking for a game. I'm still somewhat new to playing but fairly comfortable with the rules (I have a little experience playing and have also DM'd a couple of sessions). I've never been part of an adventure that lasted more than a couple of sessions and really want to get into a longer lasting game. I'm also interested in playing a variety of classes so can probably fill a missing role if needed. I haven't used any online platforms to play before but FG looks pretty intuitive.

Based in UK but am otherwise very flexible on when the sessions run so joining an EST game is perfectly manageable. First year exams (29 year old uni student) got cancelled so now I have no solid commitments until October!

Discord: The Sane#8729

if your game has space I would be interested in joining

hey new to this looking to play if you have space made a character already

Sounds absolutely great! I find myself in need of a Sunday game, love horror, and prefer published adventures and combat. If there's still room please let me know.

if this game still has space I would be very interested. DN

Thread Information