Hi everyone, I am one player, looking for group to play weekly or bi-weekly game. I am free weekdays after 5pm PST and on weekends just about anytime.
I am new to Fantasy Grounds and only have the free version for now, but I might upgrade once I get a good feel for it!
I am primarily interested in playing D&D 5e because I like the Forgotten Realms setting and "heroic fantasy" in general, and I already own a small collection of sourcebooks (including Sword Coast and Xanathar's.) I have also played AD&D2e, Fate, and Blades in the Dark/ Scum & Villainy. I have DM'ed a campaign using the 5e adventure Out of the Abyss, so I would likely know the spoilers from that one in particular (but I promise not to look at any monster manuals and such while playing!)
As a player I enjoy both combat and roleplaying; I am not usually the strongest roleplayer but look forward to opportunities to practice and get better.
About me, I'm late-30's married guy, I also enjoy board games and video games, and currently my main hobby is LEGO! Please feel free to comment or send me a message if you have a spot for me in your game. On Discord: zombyrave#8146