DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Aoe

Aoe

Moderator: Moved to Pathfinder forum

I'm a complete noober at FG, started with Unity. Pathfinder 1e.

We cannot figure out how to cast an AoE spell (in this case, Entangle) effectively. I've got a map shared, everybody's on it, but our Druid cannot use character sheet/action/cast on the map to target the AoE spell. If there is a tutorial for classic FG or Unity that explains how casting works, I'd love to find it.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; April 19th, 2020 at 22:48.

What you would have to do it put down a pointer for the area covered by the AoE. This is done by right clicking the map/image tokens are on, and go to the pointers icon, and then the circle icon. Click and drag the circle to the correct radius (40ft. in the case of entangle) and place the center where you want the center to be. Now, you have to target every enemy (and PC) that is in that radius by CTRL+Left Click on each of the tokens in the shaded area. Once the tokens are selected, go to the spell in the character sheet. Depending on how the spell is coded, there should be a cast button that looks like a d20. Click that button and everything targeted will have a save rolled. Everything that saved should be untargeted and you can then apply the entangled effect on by clicking the man like icon that says entangled.

If there is no cast button or effects button, you would have to go into the spell and set those actions up.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information