FG Spreadshirt Swag

BUG - UI Scrolling issue

When editing a window, if you scroll down the fields/tabs overlap into the part of the window that they are not a part of. This is particularly obvious in the NPC edit as seen below:

NPCEditorUIBug.PNG

5E ruleset
    No extensions loaded (including themes)

Blog Entries
    I think this has been reported and is being tracked, but I couldn't find it.

I'm seeing a similar issue as a player in 3.5 with Wood theme.

This is with scaleui 150 on a inventory item (also happens with scaleui 100). You can see the text window does not shorten when the object window is made smaller, but the text is erased.
    Screen Shot 04-19-20 at 03.23 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Same issue here. Made the character sheet elements spill past the bounds of the sheet itself. This was a non-issue until I updated to the latest Unity build.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information