DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: MGT2 v1.1.0a

Folks,

Last few updates done. Plenty done, see first post as I've edited it.

Shout now if there's anything else urgent.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Wow! Nice... big update!

Folks,

This will be in TEST tomorrow, and may go LIVE on Tuesday, but possibly the 28th April.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I don't know if this can be made inside the update or it is too late but today during our game we found the following:

Medikits seems mass is wrong set to 8Kg
    Core Pag 109
    "All medikits mass 1 kg, except at TL14 where they have an effective mass of 0kg."

When you have Vacc Suit equipped it is applying full 8Kg (TL 12) but it should be less when worn.
    Core Pag 92
    "The mass of armour is distributed around the body when worn properly, thus reducing its effective weight. You can reduce the mass of armour that is being worn by 75%."

Combat:
    Shooting with a Friendly NPC no matter that I selected +2 Modifier manually (not using the +2 button) it was not getting applied to the Attack roll. Also Boon or Bane did not apply. Seems like it was not being used. I was rolling directly from the NPC sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    I don't know if this can be made inside the update or it is too late but today during our game we found the following:

Medikits seems mass is wrong set to 8Kg
    Core Pag 109
    "All medikits mass 1 kg, except at TL14 where they have an effective mass of 0kg."

When you have Vacc Suit equipped it is applying full 8Kg (TL 12) but it should be less when worn.
    Core Pag 92
    "The mass of armour is distributed around the body when worn properly, thus reducing its effective weight. You can reduce the mass of armour that is being worn by 75%."

Combat:
    Shooting with a Friendly NPC no matter that I selected +2 Modifier manually (not using the +2 button) it was not getting applied to the Attack roll. Also Boon or Bane did not apply. Seems like it was not being used. I was rolling directly from the NPC sheet.
    Hello,

I'll fix the Medikits tomorrow.

You should see on the todo list, update will be added to items, so note Not Worn/Carried/Worn needs to be completed before I try and tackle the 'weight of items when worn', as there's no real system just text.

NPC sheet is not for combat, you need the NPC in the Combat Tracker for normal attacks to function, though I'll see if I can apply them to the NPC sheet.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hello,

I'll fix the Medikits tomorrow.

You should see on the todo list, update will be added to items, so note Not Worn/Carried/Worn needs to be completed before I try and tackle the 'weight of items when worn', as there's no real system just text.

NPC sheet is not for combat, you need the NPC in the Combat Tracker for normal attacks to function, though I'll see if I can apply them to the NPC sheet.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Great. Carried vs Worn makes a lot of sense.

Ah... that is why. I am used to other rulesets, Traveller is too new for me, and I usually open the sheet to roll instead of CT that is too busy at times. But now I understand why it was not affecting rolls. Thank you.

Hi Chap,

No worries. Traveller has a lot of caveat rules, written as text rather than as properties to an object so that's why I'm taking things easy, working on content and rulesets, as I need material to run as well as a ruleset to play.

Ruleset version guide:

1.1.X -- Central Supply Catalogue focused, whilst getting ready for HG
    1.2.X -- Highguard focused, whilst getting ready for TC
    1.3.X -- Traveller Companion focused, whilst getting ready for VH
    1.4.X -- Vehicle Handbook focused

Now there will be a mix between these versions if the need arises, these are guidelines.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information