DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Were do you report errata or errors?

I am still new to FG and came across some errata for Pathfinder 2E module Hellknight Hill and the Player's Guide that hasn't yet been incorporated into the published text of the adventure on FG. Where would I report that?

Blog Entries
    Try this thread. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...C-issue-thread

If its the wrong one Trenloe can yell at me
    Ultimate License Holder

Generally for the future, it would be best to report in the ruleset it's associated with. Most of the devs for the ruleset and modules frequent there and can get visibility with the users of the same materials. I've moved the post into the PF2 forums for better visibility.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Okay the specific errats is in Hellknight Hill and the Age of Ashes Player's Guide. The descriptions of #8 Monument Circle. The 6 Water Towers are incorrectly described as "six deep wells". This was confirmed errata on the paizo forums. The art has water towers and they are used in a later Module, Broken Promises, event 4.

Thread Information