FG Spreadshirt Swag

5e One-Shot Tonight (April 18th, 2020)

Will be running a one-shot tonight for 5E for all those interested.

Time slot will be around 6PM (GMT -4) EDT or 8PM (GMT -4) EDT depending on people and availability.

I am an ultimate license holder with the DMG, PHB, MM, XGTE, VOLO, and MTOF with additional supplements such as Captains & Cannons and Adaptable NPC's II.

Will run a random adventure with a mix of 50/50 RP/Combat that will surely be fun. Can start characters at level 5 for added fun.

Hit me up here or on discord at: Famine#3985

Please have Unity client and know how to use it. I'm fine with new players as song as you can create a character and not take 5 years doing it.

I am very interested and available discord is deionn#7929.

I look forward to playing!

I am interested in playing, though I have no idea on timings, please let me know if you are looking for players still I'd love to join!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyfire View Post
    I am interested in playing, though I have no idea on timings, please let me know if you are looking for players still I'd love to join!
    We are. Starting in about a hour. Look for a game with the gm as Famine. Password is pirate. Log in, create a character.

Thanks, attempting to join
    Last edited by Bloodyfire; April 19th, 2020 at 01:10.

Woild like to join if ppssible.Can't see the session in FGU. Are you hidden?

Thread Information