STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: NPC Module

Hi. I looked and the original, made a copy of the original and looked at that too. I don't see what you see, which is odd. Everything is surrounded by a box. It is odd. I doesn't look like you have any extensions running so i'm at a loss. Maybe MBM might have an idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Weird... thank you. Seems something is different.
    Last edited by alfarobl; April 19th, 2020 at 01:21.

I guess I should ask if you are using FGC or FGU, and are you using Windows, Mac or Linux. Not sure if any of those would factor but it would probably be good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I guess I should ask if you are using FGC or FGU, and are you using Windows, Mac or Linux. Not sure if any of those would factor but it would probably be good to know.
    I use FGC Windows 10. It is just cosmetic, so don't worry but it is strange.

Ok did a new test this time with FGU (Unity) just to discard that it was a Classic issue but no. Same issue is there you can see the cosmetic problem with Skills going into the separator line if there is no Traits defined. As you can see if I unlock a duplicate copy of the same NPC the box works and there is no issue. I think you are not really using the locked .mod file but your development NPCs and that is why you don't notice this issue. Lets hope MBM can check it.

NPCFGU.jpg

Hello,

I'll check this one now, I only do FGC changes. FGU is the same code, the only different is that fonts (beyond my control) are scaling in a different way.

My game is just over an hour so it might be later.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Folks,

It's fixed. Pulled my game tonight cos my eldest needed her dad (rare these days!) so I've spent the last couple of hours working on more Traveller stuff.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Folks,

It's fixed. Pulled my game tonight cos my eldest needed her dad (rare these days!) so I've spent the last couple of hours working on more Traveller stuff.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks!

I have uploaded an update that has 3 tiers of 6 crew positions for pirates.

To make these NPC pirates I used the crew section found in Pirates of Drinax book 1.

There are no named individuals in this update.

I am thinking that I might keep this mod to generic NPCs and make a separate one for named in the future.

Thread Information