5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Starfinder core rulebook not updating.

Ok I bought the Starfinder AP Dead suns and was able to load the module. I later purchased the core rulebook after I noticed that I needed this too. When updating to add the core rulebook it freezes halfway through updating the core rulebook. I am using Fantasy Grounds Classic v.3.3.10. I have an Ultimate license. Is there any suggestions as to how to fix this?

I would like to add the updater version is 3.3.8

Blog Entries
    Go to your vault and delete the core rulebook file and run the updater again.

If it still gets stuck, check to see if you have any type of flood protection or your security software is blocking.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Go to your vault and delete the core rulebook file and run the updater again.

If it still gets stuck, check to see if you have any type of flood protection or your security software is blocking.
    Flood Protection wont stop a download of a ruleset.
    However the Comcast, Cox, Shaw and Xfinity Users thing can stop you if it is triggered by say a connection test.

I was able to download the AP just fine. So security shouldn't be an issue. I deleted the package update that was freezing and ran it again. Its hung up on the last percentage. Does the installer have a timeout period?

I dont have any of those for an ISP.

This morning I once again deleted the file again in the vault that was given me so many problems and to my surprise it finally updated properly.

Thank you LordEntrails and damned for all your assistance. If it where not for your help I would be searching for a space goblin to smash into my computer.

To the mods of this forum you may lock this thread up this issue is 100% fixed.

Again thank you so much for your help.

Thread Information