FG Spreadshirt Swag

Cannot delete PCs or NPCs from Combat Tracker (FGU)

MOD: thread moved to FGU Playtest forum.

Hi,

I cannot delete characters from the Combat Tracker by using the "Menu" button and the option "Delte From Tracker". If I try, I get the following error message:

[4/7/2020 9:22:34 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_grouplist.lua"]:465: attempt to index local 'winActor' (a userdata value)

I've been running SW Deluxe with "Pirates of the Spanish Main", but the same thing happened with SWADE.

Could you please help me with this issue? It's really annoying to delete 20 NPC Pirates manually from the Combat Tracker one by one...

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by LordEntrails; April 18th, 2020 at 00:18.

Thank you for reporting this issue. It is currently a known issue and we are investigating the cause.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

This seems to still be an issue. Additionally, when I tried to populate the tracker with PCs today, they loaded a ton of errors and showed in the tracker as completely blank. Cannot clear, reset, etc.. Have a session tomorrow, but don't know if we'll manage with the tracker down.

Thread Information