DICE PACKS BUNDLE

writing an effect is this right?

Greetings Smiteworks folks and community,

I am making the actions for the Gloves of healing. I got the heal part. I want to add an effect of +1 to medicine checks. I think I write it the (descriptions/conditions/modifiers) box like this > +1, medicine (is this right?) from the wikii it says to write bonus, skill, ability. I just need a bonus to a skill which can last all day.

Correct?

Secondly I'd like to write battle medicine with the die roll built in using the players medicine skill and have the gloves as a separate bonus to that check as self buff (id make it last all day).

Essentially Id like to write it so it has the roll off the relevant skill > Medicine and yoiu can add the effects (various heals) and immune to another application for a day or whatever time you want (a feat lets it get reduced to an hour) but you can target another ally, roll the dice off the action tab (DC set to 15) it will have various successes and they heal will be based of taht roll built into the 'battle medicine ability.

The gloves above would simply add a +1 to the medicine check as a conditional modifier which would apply all day to all medicine rolls.

Thread Information