DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Illegible Level Numbers For Spells / NPCs / Etc. in Lists

Hi,

I find the level numbers in the list of spells / NPCs / Feats / etc. almost impossible to read, as they are a white font on a white / light grey background.

I have seen some screenshots from others where these numbers are in red boxes, in which case the white font is perfect.

Is my default theme perhaps messed up? If I turn off ALL extensions, there is no red box (see attached image).

pfrpg2_lvl_nums.PNG

P.S. How do you add an inline image in the body of the text on this forum?

Hey Surge, I haven't seen that, but with the new unity around, and people commenting on it here, too, it'll be important that you report which version of FG you are using.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Looks like that's a Unity issue. I'll look into it.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 17th, 2020 at 22:03.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry. It is Unity yes.

Thanks

Thread Information