STAR TREK 2d20

Player Rolls from Sheet not adding modifiers

This is probably a dumb question, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

We played our first game on Fantasy Grounds Unity last night, worked pretty well for a bunch of people starting with the program for the first time. Ran into one issue with dice rolls with one player.

When this player makes a skill check / attack roll / saving throw from the character sheet (either dragging the roll into the chat window, double clicking the roll from the character sheet, dragging the the roll onto a target) FGU shows only the result of the dice roll. It doesn't apply any of the modifiers (e.g. Perception skill with a +7 modifier, rolls a 7 on a d20, chat box shows a 7 not a 14).

If the GM makes the roll from the characters sheet, it calculates the modifiers correctly. If the GM right clicks on the result in the chat window and selects the = option, it updates the roll with the modifier correctly). Since it doesn't work for only the one client, I assume there must be a setting he's toggled somewhere. Any suggestions on what to check to get the rolls to include the modifiers?

Thanks!

Sounds like they're not on the latest version of Unity. This was an issue a couple of Unity versions ago.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Looks like that solved it, thanks!

Thread Information