FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I accepted Bresnod, between Rugburn, skytrucker and Timingila I'll accept the first (edit:two) that sign up both here as well as in the game thread.

(See "Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play." and "Please apply on the FG forums on both the game calendar as well as in the game thread (if multiple household members are playing, one person per household is sufficient). First, it's easier to tell how many spots are already filled that way. Second, the other players (as well as the GM) know what level and class to expect from your character (if you don't know yet, simply state TBD). Third, you'll get notified about any updates if you post in the game thread (at least about the first one). Fourth, it allows the GM to determine who applied first should it become relevant. Some exceptions might apply.").

With only the game calendar, I can't tell who signed up first.

Edit: If you are playing a hobgoblin, also make sure you have the relevant AcP.
    Last edited by stephan_; April 17th, 2020 at 21:13.

Thanks. I signed up on the calendar just in case. :-)

I will be playing a First level Half-Orc Warrior. This is my first Pathfinder Character. My organize Play Id is 2387680. I haven't picked a Faction yet, still researching. I was going to select the Dark Archive Faction, but then I see there are new ones for PF2, so still looking for one that is similar. I don't have a Character ID yet, as I have not rolled the character up yet. I purchased the Standard subscription, and have both FG and Unity downloaded. I played one 5e module so far but have played many RPG systems since the late 70's, 3.5 in Faerun/Toril being my favorite setting and game. I do need access to roll the character up, and have been using Discord for voice, but need to figure you method out. Any help from the other players on tips etc., is always accepted, not Vain or prideful in the least, but I am experienced as a GM and Roleplayer. I am a Team Player, and love the roleplay aspect as well.
    Last edited by skytrucker; April 17th, 2020 at 21:40.

Alright, with that all six spots currently filled.

As a general reminder: Be sure to double-check whether player options are PFS2 legal (hobgoblin unfortunately generally is not).

Hi Timingila - If you still want to play you can take my spot, unless the GM already has somebody else on a waiting list that asked before you did. I subscribed early on to make sure that there was enough players for a legal table, but I already played it before and would not get credit for it anyways. It is a fantastic scenario and I am sure you will enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timingila View Post
    I'd like to join. level 2 storm druid.

Oh, never mind. Going to the calendar I see it's full. Catch you later.

Chronicle drafts sent.

Arcno's chronicle draft is attached as I don't think I have any other contact methods. Be sure to also still let me know your starting values (chronicle #, fame, rep, gold).
    Last edited by stephan_; May 10th, 2020 at 13:26.

Thread Information