FG Spreadshirt Swag

Effects Tab (wish?)

I like how the effects box has a tab for afflictions so you can read the rulebook description, but there isn't a way (that I have found) to quickly read the description of a conditions. It would be nice to be able to reference the rulebook on the descriptions of conditions.

If this is something you’d wish to regularly reference then I’d recommend dragging the link from the conditions entry in the reference manual to a hotkey slot along the bottom of the desktop - then you can quickly access all the condition descriptions when needed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes, I can hotkey the conditions appendix and cycle through the 3 pages of descriptions. Its just seemed like the Effect Box would be a good place to have that information. Also, side note, the description for "Broken" is in the wrong font, the whole description is in the same font as the title. EDIT( I'm talking about the Core Rulebook reference)
    Last edited by Bolorokenpay; April 16th, 2020 at 20:02.

Thanks for the info on Broken.

As far as providing info in the conditions tab, that's something that isn't on my radar as there's a straightforward way to get that info from the Core Rules module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

no problem, I know you have bigger fish to fry.

Thread Information