STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    I'm believe that those graphics are from "Drowbe's Chat Aesthetics Resplendent Configurator" extension...
    Yes it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Drowbe View Post
    Absolutely. I applied to submit. When I hear back I will drop it in. I’ll also be creating a dedicated forum post for it.

—Thomas
    Can you check post 95? i have some issue with some image.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    hi,

when i apply an effect, the image is not showing as per the attack,damage and heal, you know why?

Attachment 50137
    As I understand it, Drowbe's Chat Aesthetics Resplendent Configurator has not implemented anything beyond what you can currently see. Not sure what the status is. See post #65.

I'm just now picking this back up and getting it up on Forge. I think the issue is the load order. They way extension cascade can overwrite the images. I *think* using 1501 might work. Looking into it.

--Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    As I understand it, Drowbe's Chat Aesthetics Resplendent Configurator has not implemented anything beyond what you can currently see. Not sure what the status is. See post #65.
    The status is currently "coming back from the dead"... firing up the code and getting it all worked out. How's that for a delayed response.

The status is currently "coming back from the dead"... firing up the code and getting it all worked out. How's that for a delayed response.
    Suitably timed?

Are there triggers for saving throws too?

Quote Originally Posted by ghen View Post
    Are there triggers for saving throws too?
    Images for them, yes… as well as effects. However, I’ve yet to track down the names if the icons in FG I need to override.

Last night I figured out how to add an options to the options panel so you can choose a “theme”… but I am still working out the code to re-map the icons after FG has already loaded. Currently it is defined in a “themes.xml” file… which works great if you only want to have a single theme. It loads right up and overrides the default icons. But, once you go into options and choose a new theme, I need to find a way to re-map all of the icons to the new set. This bit is maddening because it has to be done via LUA and is not just as easy as loading a new XML file.

If anyone knows how to do this:

Code:
     <icon name="roll_attack_hit" file="themes/default/roll_attack_hit.png" />
    …in LUA, please let me know.

The closest I’ve come is:

Code:
     window.roll_attack_hit.setIcons("../themes/hex/roll_attack.png");
    … which isn’t quite right. I suppose I will need to actually learn LUA… sigh.

—Thomas

If anyone knows how to do this:

Code:
     <icon name="roll_attack_hit" file="themes/default/roll_attack_hit.png" />
    …in LUA, please let me know.
    You can't, that's loaded at runtime.

As you've found, you can change the icons on a control basis via LUA, but you can't change the base <icon> resource via LUA.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can't, that's loaded at runtime.

As you've found, you can change the icons on a control basis via LUA, but you can't change the base <icon> resource via LUA.
    Yeah. I started this little adventure just wanting to swap out some icons and fonts. Did that. Then I got this crazy idea that I could pull together several different themes and configurations letting people customize a bit for their tastes... and that is where it has all gone wrong. heh. I'll figure out some path forward, but I figure I should post the updates I've made thus far. I have two themes and have cleaned up some of the code.

I'll start a new thread and put it on Forge.

Best, --Thomas

Thread Information